24 hr of light durring flower!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful with the language smoke 2 joints. This is a strictly no swearing forum.

All you have to do is resume your normal times. Try not to let it happen again.

Peace ..

runbyhemp is correct. just do what you're doing normally. no worry about the once time thing.

ps. this is a no cussing forum. good luck, any pics? peace!

wow! sry if i offended anyone. anyway do you think it could delay anything?? But i did resume my normal schedule (lights just went off) thnx

keep an eye out for nuts. Just My opinion though.. I know some people say a minor interruption won't cause hermies, but still better safe then sorry.

ANyways good call leaving em off for 24 hours . After that just resume your regular schedule.

cool guys thanx. hey wakenbake how do feel about the miracle grow organic choice line? I started off using it in the begining of my grow and then switched 30 days in to promix for my transplant. I experiaced mild burn and decided to scrap it but have you grown with it??

I just started a few seedlings with MiracleGro, and am not having very good luck. My plants do well for a while then just wither and die. I wouldn't suggest it.

Also, I like your sn.
"I smoke 2 joints when I wake up,
In the car I smoke two joints.
I smoke two joints when I play videogames... "

LOL!

As Ever,
Metalchick

i smoke two joints in the mornin',
i smoke two joints at night,
i smoke two joints in the afternoon,
it make me feel alright,

haha bradley knowell from sublime rip

Ha Ha... have you heard the Sensimilia Street song and skit? It's Freaking Hilarious!!!!! I'll try to find a link to it and I'll post it here! LOL!

ive heard every song! lol sublime is my ****. Have you heard of slightly stoopid? also a good band. bustin our those reggae beats yo!

A diddy a friend and I sing when really ripped....to the tune of oscar mayer weiner song

oh i wish i was a job one point five paper
that is what I'd truely like to be.........
for if I were a job one point five paper
everyone would want to smoke with me

Latest posts

Back