2nd Grow- Aliendog from clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do the same treatment on the lower plant as you mentioned, i have good airflow but i see alot of lil buds in shade from upper leaves. I will leave the leaves alone then.
So , the buds get fed from the leaves and don't really need to be in direct lighting?? If so, then i have no problem, but i was thinking i had to expose the bud sites to light for them to develop. I should just do more research on this ,i guess. Thanx for the reply 7G

No, they take in light from the leaves, the buds do not photosynthesize available lumens. Keep on keepin' on, you're doing great thus far :cool2:. The thing you got to do now is not overthink/overanalyze/second guess yer grow. It ain't broke so don't try to fix it.lol.

:peace:,

7ge:p

And more pics of 3 of the ladies wearing their winter flowers.

Quite an indescribable scent,...like chemically sorta

ad1.jpg

ww3.jpg

nc8.jpg

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

nc6.jpg

nc3.jpg

I'm still somewhat concerned about that yellowing. It seems to have been from the switch to tap water. Could that be it? The cal/mag levels still toolow, cus' i know there's Nitrogen in there. Maybe too hot? That spot is ight under the light, i read the temp at about 80-82 with a cool breeze right through the light sweet spot.
Well they are still growing so i won't sweat it too much, and they smell god awful wonderful. ??

Yep, once again I'm a little jealous -- you just stay one step ahead of me, Sol -- They look great, my man -- beautiful!

I believe the yellowing is a natural thing -- the plants are using all the nutes on the flowers and begin to yellow from the bottom up -- just don't try too hard to fix it...

Peace

:cool2: Thanks Powerpant and Hemper

I appreciate the kind words and for taking the time to stop in. Maybe i'm being too critical but i think my girls are O.K. but nothing special. I mean, i am totally winging it, and am growing 4 diff strains in exactly the same way(almost) so i am prolly pretty lucky they are doing as well as they are. I just want tinker with something new and some free smoke. The regulars(and you) are far better growers,IMO, and your results show it. Don't get me wrong , i still think mine are great but surely could be MUCH better.Anyhow, thanks and if you or anyone else is curious to see how they finish, i will keep posting results. Cool?cool.

I looked it up but still don't really get it. What does 'Foxtailing' mean? Not the strain but the term. Please and thank you.

I'm not positive, but I think fox tailing is when the leaf of the plant rolls up like a....joint? I have also heard of clubbing which is when the leaf rolls up from front to back. Not sure about any of this. Maybe some one else will chime in. Your plants are looking great. Stay safe. :)

No super big deal but this is MY first 11 leafer, and such a small plant. cool
No idea what it is , was given a seed to try

a11.jpg

b11.jpg

c11.jpg

powerplanter said:
That's one heck of a solar panel. :D :)

I like the way you think Powerplanter:)

Well, while shuffling the girls around, one of them snapped off a small,lower bud. I dried it and rolled it tonite. :) Very happy. And she's still got plenty of time left but if it gets better ,i've got this one made. Well, better than round one anyway. I was'nt happy with the taste of grow#1 so i'm thrilled that at last i have taste!!And a nice one too. No clue which one though.

I'm sure you all are used to that result ,and think "so what?" but think about your first grow that you were really proud of what you had done.Just thought i'de share:)

I love Folgers!! LOL I wish that was in my coffee cup every morning. :)

Seems , a few months since ive' been here. Will hafta post up the latest lineup. :)

rom.jpg

room.jpg

roombud.jpg

The first one is 'Romulan' i just picked up. The second is the room containing Sweet island skunk, pot of gold,williams wonder and a few mystery plants i forgot to label. :) This is one of the ?? plants.

DSCI0009 (Small).JPG

:ciao: Sol . looking good great gentics Romulan = Yummmmmmmm thumbs up ...I used to love the harvest weight off Williams Wonder... wasnt to happy with the stone.. I grew Williams Wonder back when Overgrow was open that was the first clone gifted to me ever.. in the pictures WW looked unreal, with all the hype it got i thought it was going to be stoney.. mine wasnt stoney at all but yeilded huge.. all the crosses i made with williams wonders yeilded great.. none really was stoney enough to keep... good to see Williams Wonders still going strong.. great looking plant..

Aloha
Squidy:ciao:

Your grows are looking stellar now, Sol. Find the genetics you love and carry on my friend -- you are doing great.

Peace

I'm glad to hear that about the Romulan. I really liked the look of the plant , it's REALLy branchy. Very thick growth. Also i found the same thing with the Willys. Fantastic yeilds but not quite up to snuff in the stone dept. I figure i will keep the Romulan and maybe pot of gold for mothers ,so i always have access. I do like sativas so i hope the p.o.g. will be a good choice to keep.
Hey hemper, good to hear from you again,- will hafta check out your latest too. :)

Latest posts

Back