2nd try new spot starting out all CFLs :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickyichy

Reaction score
This is my second try some place new ill be doing a microgrow 3 plants really small and with small yeild, well i hope some at least. small space but i wanted to get some feed back on the space and the plants. Sadly i am in the process of setting up and my plants are just sitting under a 18 watt cfl. im surprized they are still alive. tomorrow they will be all set up. 6 CFL lights surounding 3 potted plants in seperate containers. Plus a clean and productive grow center hopfully. anyway tell me what you think.

ladies.JPG
ladies2.JPG
space2.JPG
space3.JPG

You should really have your walls painted flat white or put up some Mylar or something. Also you should only have one plant per pot. How far away do you have your Lights because them babies look like they are stretching? With CFL's and the right venilation you should be able to get within inches of your babies. ;)

yeah today is going to be set up day. IF they are stretched is it possible that they will still fill out after you put the lights on them at close range or am i already screwed.

no not screwed. they will just not stretch as much, and bush out more. you can get cfl's an inch or 2 from the top just rememba to raise them before they are too close.

Latest posts

Back