2nd Try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKGr0wer

Reaction score
ok so this is my 2nd attempt at a hopefully sucsesfull grow

this is what ill be growing (trying to anyway)

KC Brains Mango

Strain: Indica
Parentage: Mango & KC 33
Planting: Indoor / Outdoor (temperate climates)
Flowering: 42-63 days / end Sep (49-70 days)
Yield: 150g / 800g per plant (indoor/outdoor)

Mango was grown by KC by crossing KC33 and Mango, a plant that a hippy had been growing for 30 years and let KC use as a cross. A slow starter, her quick burst of growth of up to 3 metres will astonish you. Mango's buds are massive and weighty, growing up to 18 inches in length with an equally impressive circumference. Has a sweet mango smell and taste with an even, mellow body sensation stone.
CUP WINNER!

i've only just started germin the seeds so no pics yet but ill get some up as soon as theres some to take pics of lol

all other info is on first post of the journal in my sig

wish me luck

ok i only have a crappy Ph tester but i fink this is a pretty good colour match the chart only goes to 6.0 & its a tiny bit light

103.jpg

Sorry dude but lose the ph poo above.
Ph is one of if not the most important part of a grow.
The digi tester i got was £10-£15 of ebay and its spot on, tested it at side of an expensive one and it was just the same read out.
Good look and nice sounding choice, sounds to grow pretty big though lol.
Reckon your gona be getting some lessons in LST and topping ;)

i will ge t a better tester thats just one that came with my tank

should be alright with the size as im gona put them strait on 12/12 next week i've only got bout 2 months give or take a bit to grow them

12/12 will help but being seeds they wont flower till the mature.
That will take quite a few weeks and strain depending they could be pretty tall by that point already.
That said people say if you run 24/0 they grow quicker so the flip side of that should mean your plants may grow slower on 12/12 which may be an advantage in your case ;)

not realy lol because if there not ready in the time limit i got then there toast because my mum will be coming to stay for couple of weeks

If time is of the concern then might i advise the auto route?
Depending on the auto they be chopped in 7-10 weeks ish

its just this time round b/c of the faild attemp once shes gone agen them i've got till xmas

You need a good meter for Ph.. MOST nutes are colored so the droplet style (pool) tests are not "up to par" Growing good bud is an art...like a painting... but even the BEST artist cant create a 'work of art' with "crayons" if ya know what Im sayin... You're only as good as the tools you work with IMO... either way Im here to help and I wish you the best of luck my friend;) Im officially "subscribed" and awaiting pics.

i havent got any nutes in there yet so its alrite but i will get a proper tested at some point

im seriously thinking bout giving up on this hole growing lark i germed 10 seeds and only have 3 healthy seedlings

Have a heart young friend.
You only need one female to grow and then you never need buy seeds again.
You can grow from cuttings from then.
Even if you need to pull a grow room down due to visitors etc it would be easy to keep a mother alive under a cfl.
When you not using a mother she can be cut down to almost nothing so it shouldn't be hard to find a place for her.

Dont give up mate cos you will be so proud of yourself once you got some big beafy cola's waiting to be plucked.

if they eva get that far i ave tried bout 30 seeds so far and i've still got **** all and im fast running out of time

Well hello to u!! Thats some sweet looking babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where can I get me some good seeds like the ones your growing. I have not had good some that would get u high and stay there for awhile.

Hey man, hang in there. I grow some Mango myself and you sure will be glad you kept at it when you harvest, its some of the best tasting bud out there for sure!

ok so i have 3 mangos now and i've also decided to germ 3 of the thai chocs as i got them free again.
i've also decided that once they've got some decent roots on them and i've got money to buy surplies they will be going in indavidual pots in coco

hers how the mangos are looking atm

Image045.jpg

Image044.jpg

Awesome bro! I will be keeping my eyes on this thread because I have both the G13 Thai X Super Skunk & KC Brains Mango and have yet to germ those.

Good luck!

pull up a seat mate and lets hope this grow goes abit better than last grow lol

Latest posts

Back