3 ladys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahova

Thick stalks & Heavy Buds
Reaction score
So let me start by saying yesterday was a great day took a ride to see a friiend of mine.. leave early in the morning drive up to mountains and when i get there im expecting eggs and bacon instead its joint after joint of some really good Calazar followed by some killing fields,but the best to come When Webe pulled out this monster bud i had to have it. smells so good and i like the fruity undertones it held.

So to make a long story short my friend sent me home with the finest trees and gave me 3 clones ofthe Chemdog.

So i am happy to add this strain into my garden ive got a extra grow tent and a 600 somewhere here i can use im mainly going to clone these for a full room.

Harvest 057.jpg

Sweet! Theres nothing better than the gift of weed. Good Luck, hova

that is the truth!! thanks bro

thats the best gift ever, you wont even have to veg them if you don't want to

Beautiful ladies, is your avi the bud you spoke of in your first post?

Sounds like a great way to spend the day, nice drive in mountains, and wonderful gifts to take home, inbetween smoking and enjoying friendship, priceless.

no the avatar is from a previous grow! this petticular grower ha some pheno hehas worked with for years so. the pic is myfav jack herer

They look cool and healthy nice job !!! :aok:

Latest posts

Back