30 seeds in a tub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
Decided today was the day to get things going for the next grow. Ive decided I'm going to do 3 strains (10 beans of each) Cherry Malawi, (N.S.S) Bubbleicious, and some StoneyBuds :D The Cherry I'm planning on taking outdoor later I'm just getting it started for cloning and sexing,but i will keep the seed plants for pollination for more seeds ;) The bubbleicious and stoneys will be the majority of this G.J. but there will be updates on the O.D. stuff too. all went into 1"x1" rock-wool cubes this morning after the cubes got to soak overnight,used aired water for the soak a bit left in the bottom of the pan the cubes are in so that way the don't dry out in the furnace room where they will be till they pop.

IMG_0057.JPG

Hey again Dubbs! Looks like I get to be the first to slide in and give some Mojo.

Good luck. I like the CM strain. They will be monsters grown outdoors.

Pot Belly said:
Hey again Dubbs! Looks like I get to be the first to slide in and give some Mojo.

Good luck. I like the CM strain. They will be monsters grown outdoors.

Thanks man we can all use all the Mojo we can get ;) I had to do the CM out there man sativas are just too big for indoor. By taking thme outdoor this time i think i may be able to have enough for winter storage :giggle:

Looks like a good start. can't wait to see the cherry malawi in action.

bombbudpuffa said:
Looks like a good start. can't wait to see the cherry malawi in action.

Gonna be interesting man Im planning on vegging them till the end of April and then taking cuttings for sex and then cloning the fems for O.D. Hope to get some 10' Malawizillias :rofl:

thestandard said:
should be wild and successful, i reckon =p

I hope so ;) id like to be set and not have to run the lights and all till the stash runs low for once :eek:

I hope so id like to be set and not have to run the lights and all till the stash runs low for once

Likewise dub, im hoping not to have to run the lights this summer as well. Assuming I break 6 or 7 oz's :rolleyes: in the forest I think i can hold off til august ..

Damn D you my friend are one busy brother. :hubba: Sure hope you have enough time as far as putting them Cherry Malawi's outside. I think were at week 13 of flower right now and they still might have another 2 weeks or longer to go. :eek: Anyway heres some GREEN MOJO for all the babies. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn D you my friend are one busy brother. :hubba: Sure hope you have enough time as far as putting them Cherry Malawi's outside. I think were at week 13 of flower right now and they still might have another 2 weeks or longer to go. :eek: Anyway heres some GREEN MOJO for all the babies. ;)

:shocked: :holysheep: mang 13+ , wow thats a long time. well have to see how it goes. My plan is to get them a few weeks veg inside after popping, sexing off a cutting and then cloning for the O.D.s ill be doing my seeding plant her though so i wont be losing the strain just in case. I'm shooting for a mid May plant O.D. and my spot its open enough for good growth but will only get about 15 hours of light in the best part of the year. Who knows how it will end up though man i may not even get some out there might just get them in 3 gal potters and LST the snot out of them and keep them small and indoor.

looks like this is going to be fun dubbaman goodluck (not that you need it )
happy growing :tokie:

melissa said:
looks like this is going to be fun dubbaman goodluck (not that you need it )
happy growing :tokie:

Thanks Mel i hope it turns out well and we can use all the luck we can get ;)

Hey Friend.....Looks to be a great grow..I will be watching this one...I too plan on putting some outside ...The Bubbleicous you are doing is it the same as Bubble Gum?..I have some beans chilling in the fridge for future grow...anyway have a great grow my friend...

4u2smoke said:
The Bubbleicous you are doing is it the same as Bubble Gum?..I have some beans chilling in the fridge for future grow

I havent looked at the strains inolved in making them but id pretty sure they both have a few of the same genes.

Wow I'm extremely impressed so far out of 30, 20 have popped open and are showing some tap root :holysheep: all of the Malawi and all of the bubblicious are off and running :yay: as of now the stoneys are no shows but I'm sure that will change here in the next couple of days, we all know you cant keep a great strain down ;) No pics of the poppers yet I'm not trying to disrupt the rooting cycle, i think that may have been what fudged up me M/F ratio in the last grow was that i took pics of tap roots and while the roots were trying to develop :hitchair:

Got 7 out of the Stoneys last night to pop so that a total of 27 out of 30 in 3 days ;) not bad lets see if the other 3 get the root out :rofl: before the week is up. because here after 7 days in the tub ill be putting cube and all in the soil.

Timmyjg6 said:
So you start off in rock-wool? Why is this?

Yes its rockwool. I start seeds of in them because its easier to lift a little plug of wool out of the premade hole to see if their germinated vs having htem in on a towel where they may get stuck to it if the root dries to it also the cube holds the right ammount of moisture in it for the seedling IMO vs a paper towel, its aloso loads easier to find a seed that may not have popped in cubes vs ploped in some soil ;)

You make a very good point. I guess iv never had a problem, just used 2 plates and 2 paper towels to germ, and a peat pellet once cracked... So are you going to take the taproot out of the rock-wool and transplant it, or just leave in rock-wool?

Timmyjg6 said:
So are you going to take the taproot out of the rock-wool and transplant it, or just leave in rock-wool?
nah i leave it in so that way the cube still has some use cause it holds water for the plant for a bit longer than the soil may. ive never really heard of a lot of people having trouble witht he paper towel method for germing up seeds, but there is the off chance, and this is the way that was recomended by the breeder.

Latest posts

Back