3rd Season Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw, looks super bomb!!!!!!!!!! ill be watchin..............

This year's grow doesn't have the pugent odor that last year's did. It is a little early, but I don't know if it will be as smelly. Last year's grow, a Purple blend, was quite smelly, all the neighbors smelled it. I was drying in the guest bathroom, kept the fan on and you could smell it in front of the house. I'm legal, but still don't want to bring attention to my grow. The wind that I talked about was back the first part of June. Can anyone tell me if the White Widow has the odor?

ya odor can be bad. i live and grew up in a kinda rough neighborhood for a white boy, so it make me paranoid about people finding out. not a bad thing this paranoia.

The wind was back the first part of June. Had to protect them which is what sent them into flower. Not a problem though, they are big enough. Not sure how smelly the White Widow is, last year's, a purple strain, was pretty potent and one neighbor made his grandkids stay in. Oh, well, I'm legal. Anyone have any idea if the White Widow is going to smell up the neighborhood?

Amazing plants man! Truly Inspirational! I'm considering a move back to the country where my wife's got a nice little house with a huge garden in the middle of nowhere :D Those pictures really helped me make up my mind!
Have a good harvest!
Stay safe!

Glad I could help... Sorry for the double post above....

Got the latest photo's. Coming along nicely.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002-1.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

So open air doesn't dissipate the smell huh.... Well there goes that plan. They're looking beautiful though. Any guess as to what to expect to get with plants like these?

Well, last year my plants were about this size and I got about 2 LBS. This year I have been using Fox Farms and so expect my buds to be much larger. So, I do expect a large harvest. So far, no smell. If I remember right, the last two weeks were quite smelly.

Thos are some beautiful plants keep up the good work i wish i had room to grow some monsters

Outstanding looking plants. I grow in containers too..and so far i am not near that size, would love to see mine get that big!
good growin!

Plants are doing well, not growing too much taller, just filling out as the buds form. Caught a dragonfly getting stoned.
You can barely tell the difference between the one that had wind damage and the one that didn't.
Can't wait for harvest...

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

Oh man

They are lookin sweet:aok:

Got a quick Qs for ya.

Kinda off topic but not quite.

It's them there containers that I was wondering about.
You see I bought some used Oak wine barrels last week and was wondering how many and what size the drainage holes are in the bottom of yours?

I drilled a bunch of holes maybe 6mm each. They seem to drain fine. Last year I didn't drill enough, but it didn't harm the plants. There are probably at least 10 holes, but small ones.

Ta lar

Did you use any crocks in the base before loading with compost?

Nope, just drilled and poured. Same last year. I did notice last year that it got a little skunky, but not until after I harvested and the rains came. That's the reason I drilled more holes this year.

Week 20 pictures. Looking good, can't wait for harvest. Got a magnifyer at Radio Shack and finally figured out how to work it. It's the 60 - 100X the kid at the store told me you didn't need to use batteries, with batteries, I can see something through it. I am at 6 weeks flowering. I read that the White Widow has an 8 week flowering period. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

I've been looking around the site and I don't think my plants are at 6 weeks flowering. I have no resin, yet. Maybe, next week the resin will start to form. Another good thing, no smell, yet.

wow man, those are some big bushes you got there. nice grow. good luck with the smell man. I still don't know what I am going to do when mine start to stink, lol but i will just get to that when it comes.

Not too much has changed, they are starting to get the crystals on them. :D According to my calculations, they should be in week 7 flowering, but they don't resemble others at this stage. Anyway, their still doing their thing.

DSC00002.JPG

Latest posts

Back