400 watt hps how much hotter than 70 watt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkrocktoker

Reaction score
im currently running a 70 watter and my temps are 72-80 degrees F.how much hotter do think it will get ?

Its all about how well your room is ventilated. You will need a good source of cool air and a exhaust. It also helps if you have a air or water cooled hood for your light.

yea,i definatly need to up my ventilation.i tried the 400 watt and it got up to 98 degrees F and the plant wilted badly in a span of two hours,so i put the 70 watt lamp back in for now, however my girl still looks like crap.

thanx

gee, i hate women with their craps i have a little girl she better not put up craps on me, or she will be send to her bedroom anyway 70 watt? that sucks, whats wrong with outdoor? or 400 watt from lowes hardware store for 40 bucks? (hps) and vents, u shld keep it below 80 above 69 temp and listen to that guy bigbudsbruddah above me ^^^ hes right dang too many people here want to learn and desperate to learn to grow dangbit keep it up

Latest posts

Back