400w bagseed soil grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do i think?
i think those are some superb looking early buds.
dang, i cant wait till even one of mine look like that.
got any smell yet?

Thanks for the kind words don, there smell isn't overwhelming yet but it is definitely noticeable. I'm hoping that will change as I get a little farther along. :D

And as for the purple leaves my take on it is the pheno has some purple in it. I know that when I sexed these two both of there buds had some purple tint to them. Again could have been related to my temps, who knows???

Either way I think they look pretty cool!

woow your girls look amazing..:eek: ..and from a bagseed:holysheep: . thats insane whats the strain of weed u found those beauties in if u dont mind me askin?

I just looked for the first time in a while!! VERY NICE!! :hubba:

:D :D :D

I love the purple leaves and as as long as they arent getting dry or anything other than the color, i wouldnt worry, i have seen some funky looking plants in flowering... they say that it is our job to raise them, and their job to please us. we grow them during veg, but flowering is when those babies do the work, and besides, purple leaves are kool!! :D

purple buds are really cool...

my girls are hairy and big bang is a stinky mofo, even though she is still at a much slower pace and smaller stature, she is the same age as the other girl... himalaya gold is unreal growth...

its so awesome you got purple from bagseed, and as always from bagseed....watch for balls!

Duly noted Lordhighlama, And Im certain that the regional govenor will take a keeeeeeeen interest in you, once he learns that your growing a purple strain..........

curiouscat420 said:
I just looked for the first time in a while!! VERY NICE!! :hubba:

:D :D :D

I love the purple leaves and as as long as they arent getting dry or anything other than the color, i wouldnt worry, i have seen some funky looking plants in flowering... they say that it is our job to raise them, and their job to please us. we grow them during veg, but flowering is when those babies do the work, and besides, purple leaves are kool!! :D

purple buds are really cool...

my girls are hairy and big bang is a stinky mofo, even though she is still at a much slower pace and smaller stature, she is the same age as the other girl... himalaya gold is unreal growth...

its so awesome you got purple from bagseed, and as always from bagseed....watch for balls!

Thanks curiouscat, I would love to see some purple buds come from these two ???, oddly enough only the one is showing signs of a purple phenotype. But with bagseed I really shouldn't be surprised, I hope I don't have any balls show up and so far I'm in the clear. All I can do is keep stress to a minimum and hope for the best.

After this grow I'll be planting some better genetics.

goneindawind said:
woow your girls look amazing..:eek: ..and from a bagseed:holysheep: . thats insane whats the strain of weed u found those beauties in if u dont mind me askin?

Tough to know for sure, since when I planted all my seeds I had a mix from several different bags. Some popped as males and I was left with these two females. All I know for sure is the weed they came from left me faded every time. :D

Whats in a name any way?They look great and jus looking at your past pics i can tell that thing is gunna have some monster frosty colas!!! I was wondering how those older harvests ended up tasting and smelling at finished harvest?

goneindawind said:
Whats in a name any way?They look great and jus looking at your past pics i can tell that thing is gunna have some monster frosty colas!!! I was wondering how those older harvests ended up tasting and smelling at finished harvest?

lol, love the attitude goneindawind, names are overrated! Other than this current grow, I've only had two other harvests. The second harvest is what I showed at the beginning of my journal. When it was on the plant it smelt skunky, once I chopped and hung it.... it smelt super skunky. It's blew me away at how much more potent the smell became after it was chopped.

I was happy with the smoke but the buds were a bit airy and didn't produce resin like I would have hoped. I think that was because of the high heat that the plant grew in and the lack of good genetics.

I am definitely seeing a much better resin production with these two, and the smell is already stronger. I have high hopes for these two girls, but still after this I've gotta grow a pair and order some genetics, lol.

I wish u the best and I would look at it as your getting to try a lot of strains that u other wise wouldnt no matter what it is.

curiouscat420 said:
have you cloned these girls?? planning to?

Haven't cloned either of the girls, I am hoping to get some better genetics for my next grow. If that doesn't work out, I still have a small stash of decent bag seeds to pop in the soil.

On the other hand If either of these turn out to be something I would like to grow again, I'll just revegg and take cuttings then.

Hey Don to reveg simply leave at least 1/3 of the plant at harvest. Make sure to leave some bottom popcorn buds as your new growth sprouts out of them. Then just put her under 24/0 or 18/6 for at least a month. You will begin to see new growth at about 2 weeks in some cases. Once you see the new shoots just veg as normal to desired height. I have one reveged now and its great. From my experience once I switched to 12/12 it budded fast. Give it a try.

Ya, just as kalikisu said you sacrifice a small amount of your harvest but the plant will live on.

Probably not going to go that route with these, but we'll see. And don, I'll try to get some new pic's up tomorrow for you. I've got pool league tonight, so no time tonight!

30 days under 12/12 plants are picking up a heavy skunk odor and are starting to get frosty. The purple is spreading through the rest of the plant on the left, while the one on the right is maintaining a nice light green hue.

Here are the pics...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg
all the same shot, just trying different settings with my camera

Latest posts

Back