44 Magnum Grow (Top44xBig Bud)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BuddyLuv

I am starting a new grow. I made this cross myself of a good quality Top44 female and a nice bushy Big Bud male. I will be doing this grow in my BC Northern Lights Producer. I will veg them under a set of T5's till they are about ten inches then I will flower them. I made this cross is for two reasons. My buddy plans on growing outside this year and was looking for some good beans and I was bored. The idea is to give him a good yield while also getting rid of the stretch associated with this Big Bud strain. The BB would stretch about 4 times it's size when put into flower. It also takes about three weeks to actually gets pistils to form. The Top44 only stretches about 50% of it's height and finishes in about 7 weeks. I feel the two should somehow negate each other and I will have a nice smoking hybrid with the best of both worlds. The reason I like Big Bud is I can smoke a whole joint without becoming retarded and sometime I just like to smoke a whole dubbie. Here is the setup.

BC Northern Lights Producer
hxxp://www.bcnorthernlights.com/manuals/Producer.pdf

Advanced Nutrients:
Sensi 2 part Grow and Bloom
Morther Earth Tea Grow and Bloom
B-52
Sensizym
Humic Acid
Fulvic Acid
Jump Start
Voodoo Juice
Barricade
Tarantula
Carboload
Big Bud
Bud Blood
Overdrive
Cal Mg Grow and Bloom
Final Phase

I will put up some pics the second they pop out of the rockwool. Till then there is really not much to take a pic of. I started about 30 beans and will sex them before they go into the unit. I really like this producer because I can just forget about them for days at a time in it. Happy New Year everyone and stay safe.

hey that looks like a good strian you have going there. But i sure you know that you have a long way to go before you stablezie that strain . i hope to see more of this strain. thanks a lot fam

big bud for the yield and top 44 for the High potency? I would've like to see a heavy indica strain instead of top 44. But hey good luck, a hybrid rarely has weak buds.

_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
big bud for the yield and top 44 for the High potency? I would've like to see a heavy indica strain instead of top 44. But hey good luck, a hybrid rarely has weak buds.

The Top44 I have is a heavy indica. That is the only reason she is around. She was bushy, strong, and covered in frost when I harvested her. I kept one clone from her and made a Mommy. Crap I am smoking a bowl of it now. Good night time smoke, I'll be asleep in an hour. And she will take any nute abuse I can throw at her and never get a wrinkle.

so far about every darn seed has popped open. Now I have to spend an hour putting them in the cubes. then about one more day till they shoot through them.

:ciao: green Mojo for the new grow :bolt::bong:

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing this one. I am about to start a Big Bud grow myself, can't wait to see what the genes can do!

:bong:

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GROW!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE IT ALL GOOD :hubba: LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING SOME PICTURES :D :cool:

Whats happening Buddy! Off to a great start.

This is going to be flowered in an Aero set up?

Pulling up my crate for this one. :watchplant:

With that list of nutes I am not sure if you need any Green Mojo but I gave ya some anyway:aok:

I'm tuning in for this one. Looking forward to seeing this.

:ciao: buddy..is it night time yet? :rofl::bolt::bong:

Damm and i thaught slowmo77 was slow:giggle:

looks like a great set up
cant wait to see some pics!

Latest posts

Back