4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I do but only on weekends do to my work load....and that small white dog:p...I have a few more strays around..but fear that when they gone more will move in on the territory..we will see

thanks for stopping by

4u2sm0ke said:
ston-loc...Im allways happy when someone can use something from me to help in they grow...have ya got anything outside yet?

4U, :bong: much? :rofl: Check out the grow journal in my signature. :icon_smile: Team effort! Loving it so far, couldnt have a better partner than ston!

Great looking hoop house this year too. Might still build one to flower my girls in. I was having problems with morning dew causing PM on my girl last year.

you growing in pots drft? I will be makeing the hopps over the girl later in the summer....not sure if they will all get covered...that DBB may get 25 feet tall.....:shocked:

:bolt: west coast east coast Satori grow

drfting07 said:
4U, :bong: much? :rofl: Check out the grow journal in my signature. :icon_smile: Team effort! Loving it so far, couldnt have a better partner than ston!

:doh: I think ston lives PNW..and I tried a run of Satori outside few years back....didnt do well IMHO..to long to finsh..

I am in pots. 5 gallon, in an effort to keep them within my size limit of 6 or 7 feet before they become noticeable by neighbors.

I hope ston does well. Maybe that BTB finishes earlier? I have until early november to finish. Whens first frost for you guys?

Your Girls look awesome 4u, gonna be one heck of a outdoor year!

:ciao: tcbud...so nice of you to stop by the Yard...I sure hope we have a great summer...last year was okay ...looking forward to your "O.F.G." as well

drft...thats to bad ya in buckets..you wont know they real potential..but stay safe brother

:48:

hello friends..today was a nice day and wanted to share the Gooey I have outback...a few posts back I showed the little Gooey I was going to grow in a felt grocery bag but since decide to throw her in the ground:D..The gal I have in the Garbage can had/has issues...it has some wierd leaf formation..I think she is growing out of it..the first sight was early and low...then went a node okay...then next node doing same thing at first leafs...then went 2 more nodes...than again...If Im correct either she is done grown out it...or the 4th node from last one will be there...other than that I like the way she is forming into the can...I been holding her down and now have her lowers to the edge Canand started to pull down her next set...am thinking about fimming her when she reaches 4 foot and then let her go....the other 2 I show are exploading and loving my yard...The main donor is still recovering so stay tuned as I know she will be impressive...thanks for looking in

take care and be safe

P5240012.JPG

P5240013.JPG

P5240014.JPG

P5240015.JPG

P5240016.JPG

P5240018.JPG

P5240021.JPG

P5240023.JPG

P5240024.JPG

P5240025.JPG

P5240026.JPG

P5240027.JPG

Lookin mighty fine that reforstation project yual be growin in yur back 40. I think they be looking fine and happy fur sure friend nice goin so fars.

BWD

hey BWD..:48:

thanks for the kind words...Was hopeing ya was here to gather up them critters:p...sorry no fireside here we have burn ban...but dont stop the BBQ:D..Have a great Holliday weekend my friend

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
:doh: I think ston lives PNW..and I tried a run of Satori outside few years back....didnt do well IMHO..to long to finsh..

Hey hey hey, just caught up and seen all this, haha. I'm in NorCal. Last season I don't remember off the top of my head when it was that I harvested exactly. End of sept. Had some rain issues, but being my first season not knowing any better, did ok. This year I'm on it. Pretty confident I can keep weather at bay to finish them.

Oh, and sorry, haha. Looking great 4U! :48: Going to have to do some more tying down, mine are around chest high and it's not even June yet! :eek:

Oh dont you worry 4U. One of these girls is getting planted in an open wooded area near my home. We will see just how big she will get

We started harvest the pink lemonaid Mid Sept..trichs cloudy and start amber...the gooey finishes pretty fast as well...we will have to see..and mojo for your outdoor girl...

looking great smoke.......keep it up...that pink lemonade is taking off....

nouvellechef said:
Little sun next couple days :) They look great.

:ciao:

thanks for stopping in nieghbor...yes the weather is going to be nice this weekend...get out and enjoy it:D

take care and be safe
:48:

4U, in the seventh pic, the one with the bug. Is this the "hiding" bug? I have something that looks just like these, they are just orange. They dont seem to bother the plant, but when i try and blow him off the plant, he moves around and "hides" hence the name, "hiding bug"

drfting07 said:
4U, in the seventh pic, the one with the bug. Is this the "hiding" bug? I have something that looks just like these, they are just orange. They dont seem to bother the plant, but when i try and blow him off the plant, he moves around and "hides" hence the name, "hiding bug"

Im not sure the name but have seen these every year and do no harm to the plants...I think they Good Bugs:D..is that they real name?

today Ill share the DBB...this is my fastest grow so far...she was fimmed at 24" and will allow her to grow now..fan leafs are like 10" long..

P5250003.JPG

P5250005.JPG

P5250006.JPG

P5250007.JPG

P5250008.JPG

P5250009.JPG

P5250010.JPG

P5250011.JPG

P5250012.JPG

P5250014.JPG

Latest posts

Back