4u2sm0kes Butter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a word of warning 4u, as a slightly experienced chef, i wouldn't advise simply adding a cube to the mix in addition to the butter the mix calls for. do yourself a favor and look up an actual recipe online for REAL brownies, not mix. after doing that, put some water into the ice cube tray and then pour it in a measuring cup so that you know how many tablespoons the cubes are. after doing that, just follow the recipe for brownies (or cookies if you want.... the possibilities are endless) and use as many cubes as you see fit, and then use regular butter to fulfill the remaining butter requirement if you haven't already.

adding extra butter to any recipe would throw the taste out of wack and make the overall experience unenjoyable.

i want to go bake something now, but it's midnight.... oh well, i will make a cake tomorrow. lol..

have fun with your budder.

Smot_poker said:
just a word of warning 4u, as a slightly experienced chef, i wouldn't advise simply adding a cube to the mix in addition to the butter the mix calls for. do yourself a favor and look up an actual recipe online for REAL brownies, not mix. after doing that, put some water into the ice cube tray and then pour it in a measuring cup so that you know how many tablespoons the cubes are. after doing that, just follow the recipe for brownies (or cookies if you want.... the possibilities are endless) and use as many cubes as you see fit, and then use regular butter to fulfill the remaining butter requirement if you haven't already.

adding extra butter to any recipe would throw the taste out of wack and make the overall experience unenjoyable.

i want to go bake something now, but it's midnight.... oh well, i will make a cake tomorrow. lol..

have fun with your budder.

Thanks you very much for the great info and takeing a look at my first try...Im excited to say the least to try...Im not much of a scratch baker..as i am a box baker:rofl: But maybe some sugar cookies will be easy huh? thanks again ....

Take care and be safe :48:

mojavemama said:
4U, My cannabutter was set in rubbery plastic trays in the shape of stars--I got em at the dollar store 2 for a buck. They are just the right size for a single pat of butter, and they look really cute, and they make a lovely holiday present!
Here's what's left of mine in the picture below. I eat a whole pat of butter on an empty stomach and it gives me a really nice buzz, but not narcotic. OTOH, hubby eats 1/2 of a pat of it, and he's all freaked out, gets too messed up. Poor man. He would love to be able to get high, but can't inhale and is overly sensitive to THC--he's as cheap a buzz as I am a cheap drunk, getting wasted on one bottle of beer!

sounds as though you and Hubby perfect matck:aok: thanks for shareing your way with stars..:clap: do you eat the flat of butter straight up? dont sound good to me ..lol..I cant wait to try...;)

Latest posts

Back