4u2sm0kes Crate of Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, very nice 4u. i hope this milk crate scrog yields many many ounces for you! i'll be watching this gj.

So, why crates? Just wondering. Seems really easy/covenant, and definitely easily reusable. But, a proper one dosent seem so hard to make either.

Always gotta be the funny guy huh? heh.

I plan on SCROGin too, itll be fun to see another grow using it.
Good luck!

:ciao: I hope this is working...I just keep pushing the green stuff back into the cage ...huh?..How long should we veg her for?but remember anything after tax day here in USA (4/15 4U there Ukgirl)..has the chance of the summer heat..but could put her outside..but thats only a 3 gallon maybe 4...not sure ..I sure ask a lot of questions for my own thread:rofl: But Im high as hell and haveing a great time the season:lama:

KeepsTen said:
So, why crates? Just wondering. Seems really easy/covenant, and definitely easily reusable. But, a proper one dosent seem so hard to make either.

Always gotta be the funny guy huh? heh.

I plan on SCROGin too, itll be fun to see another grow using it.
Good luck!

:ciao: my friend here hold this:bong1:

If you was to fallow my fall grow..you would see i use a lot of these to aid in my growing..but banjobuzz was the one that braught it up...I do think a scrog is a good method of growing..Last summer i read on it after fallowing some of THG but In my shed i have seperate rooms and need to physically move plants from veg to flower..but am enjoying my MICRO scrog..this will be fun..Thanks BB and THG for the help..

Thanks for stopping in...now give me my bong back:p ..:bong:

cool idea,
i was thinking of using the cage out of an old dishwashe
might work as well.

swiftgt said:
cool idea,
i was thinking of using the cage out of an old dishwashe
might work as well.

thanks... credit is banjobud...your idea sounds good:clap: try it..i was looking at the grocery cart at store:rofl: take care and be safe
:bolt::bong:

i think things are going well..i keep shoveing her back in with a bent wire i made:giggle: and Last night was the test for me..I had to empty veg area and remove the lower crates and get ready for 12/12..I was able to move this with ease:D :cool: I found that a funnel is good to use..i keep the top of crate 14 inches from 1000MH:hubba: and the first watering burnt her..:hitchair: then when refilling my smaller nute bottle..it hit me..I needed a :bong::rofl: anyway the pics are not in order that dam picasa changes the order when resizeing..lights get flipped 12/12 on 4/20:cool:

take care and be safe:ciao:

018-1.JPG

039.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG

004.JPG

004-1.JPG

005.JPG

011.JPG

011-1.JPG

013.JPG

I don't understand, why the crates placed on top of the plants to inhibit growth?

White WidowMaker said:
I don't understand, why the crates placed on top of the plants to inhibit growth?

No- same concept as a ScrOG (Screen of green) grow. Creates an even canopy so you get lots of colas!

Looks good 4U!

for real my picasa doesnt change the order on me
must be a real pain.
looking sweet though
keep us posted

looking good! :bong:
:48:
think i will try something like this on my next grow.

She looks so cramped in there. Feeding her with a funnel.....great idea! As always, looking awesome!

just found this thread, looks interesting. I know very little about scrog so I'll be :watchplant: this one.

tcbud said:
She looks so cramped in there. Feeding her with a funnel.....great idea! As always, looking awesome!

Thanks tc..always great to see you drop in..yeah the funnel works great..and as fpor cramped..i think so too..its hard to see how big she is..when i keep shoveing her back in..well only a couple more weeks and she will be flowering..and hope to see some fat buds:hubba: until then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

lordhighlama said:
just found this thread, looks interesting. I know very little about scrog so I'll be :watchplant: this one.

You and me both my friend..please pull up something comfy..hold this:bong1: and lets :watchplant: togather..thanks for the intrest..I hope im doing it right..:eek:

:holysheep: why are the water leaves so big?? u should cut those off.... and y is ur plant all skinny n shyt...:fly: lol watch when i post my pic's ur gonna cry :**: cuz ur gona wish u had minez.... lol :rofl:

Latest posts

Back