5 years in Federal Prison for pot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyingTooLow said:
I have a spotlight that supposedly cranks out 1/2 million candle power.
Would that equate to 1/2 million lumens?

It's not only about lumens....it's also about usable light spectrum. Vegetative spectrums tend to be more towards the blue while flowering more towards orange I believe. There is a lot that goes into properly growing MJ IMHO.

After reading all that crap, it's really no friggin wonder in this fellas head why this website doesn't get a lot more traffic.

Hamster Lewis said:
Kim Jong was awesome....too bad some peeps felt the need to run him off from here. That was an awesome thread though.
I much preferred 'mighty Joe Young':rolleyes::p:holysheep::D
T4

pcduck said:
I am using two 600's that put out just over 10k

yes the would equate at 1/2 mill at 1 foot distance.

There are a lotta folks on this site that seem to know what they're doing.

I am taking notes.
Thank you

Best all time thread I think I have read here was one about a Racoon Attack, and Reprisal. Dang if I can remember the name of the member who wrote it. I haven't seen him around lately...or since the great crash of 2011. That thread spun out and out of control. It had me laughing till I cried.

Get a seed, grow a plant, put it in the window, water it, enjoy it. It is more complicated than that, but hey it can be done that way. I guess it is not a good idea for you to grow as they would prolly throw away the key in your case if you got busted.

Don't recall that thread header, tc.. I remember something familiar, though. Maybe something from Effen G? Wonder what it was...

That sounds like pappa or Terminal Head Clearance....where the helll is Art at? He is great at digging up cool old threads from some of our more colorful members. Art....come in Art....I gotta make a tin foil hat and see if I can get in touch with him. :D

tcbud said:
Best all time thread I think I have read here was one about a Racoon Attack, and Reprisal. Dang if I can remember the name of the member who wrote it. I haven't seen him around lately...or since the great crash of 2011. That thread spun out and out of control. It had me laughing till I cried.

Get a seed, grow a plant, put it in the window, water it, enjoy it. It is more complicated than that, but hey it can be done that way. I guess it is not a good idea for you to grow as they would prolly throw away the key in your case if you got busted.

Looks like a lot of other folks remember 'Racoon Attack'...I would love to read it.
What 'crash of 2011'?

No, I am not going to grow...remember 'enhanced penalty'...I could get 30 years...that sounds crazy, doesn't it?
But, it's true

Whitewidowmaker=classic

MfgCorp(?)= another classic

FlyingTooLow said:
Looks like a lot of other folks remember 'Racoon Attack'...I would love to read it.
What 'crash of 2011'?

The great crash happened around the Holidays Xmas/new Years I believe it was. We lost a lot of threads and pics. I know I lost over 4000 posts. Went from just over 10,000 to a lil over 6000. That isn't a big deal...but losing a lot of my pics sucked. My fault for not backing them up.

Hey Hammy,

remember the male white widow has some of the most potent thc ever. I like to clip them and smoke them straight from the plant or chew them. Get me really :stoned:

:rofl:

sigh....he was funny but greatly misinformed :rolleyes: EDIT mgfcom that is...

7greeneyes said:
Hey Hammy,

remember the male white widow has some of the most potent thc ever. I like to clip them and smoke them straight from the plant or chew them. Get me really :stoned:

sigh....he was funny but greatly misinformed :rolleyes: WWmaker that is...

Lol....I remember that. He was a trip. I miss a lot of those interesting peeps. They made for good laughs.

This introduction Thread is the longest one Ive seen...

:stoned:

You know what I do, When I find something really boring?

I don't read it:rofl:

Latest posts

Back