500 pounds of marijuana found in truck following I-10 chase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needyman

Gang Member
Reaction score
its a video from a news cast in san antionio texas

javascript:void(window.open('hxxp://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/ylocalnews;_ylt=AntR4XGYFLB6oAIjn9vQF0pa24cA?ch=4226712&cl=8259254&lang=en','playerWindow','width=792,height=666,scrollbars=no'));

change the xx to tt and copy that whole thing into your browser starting from javascript to the end to see the video

Carrying 500 lbs, jeez, think of the gas he used carrying that much weight. Probably didn't even have enough weed to break even on the gas.

LOL, warning, I'm kind of regarded as the "class clown" on the other message boards I frequent. Hope everyone has a sense of humor. LOL!

lol its all good brother i just wish that weed didnt get confiscated

Well ya do know it's high priority. There are no murders, crack houses, meth labs or priests raping children any more. The cops gotta do something. The next best thing for them to do other than sit around eating donuts is to go after the people that just want to sit at home and relax and not leave their house or bother anyone else. Right? C'mon, were is your common sense? LOL, wait... even written out like that it still looks stupid. Yeah, I see your point.

Latest posts

Back