6 week veg brown leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
im in the six week veging and my plnt has a nutrient problem... i can tell becuz it goin from the bottom up the leaves r turning brown on the ends and there is littl yellow dots on some of them....

na ni pix but it could possibly be a bug problem i was thinking because it looks like theres littl lighter circles that looks like they might be eating them... but i dnt see any black or white dots on the leaves or soil heelllllp

cutthoatish420 said:
na ni pix but it could possibly be a bug problem i was thinking because it looks like theres littl lighter circles that looks like they might be eating them... but i dnt see any black or white dots on the leaves or soil heelllllp

A picture would give us a better idea of what you're talking about.

But anyway, are there any holes in the leaves?

Your "nutrient problem" may be a symptom of an underlying problem, namely an inbalanced pH. Check the pH of your medium whether it's soil or hydro. We have no idea what you're growing in or what your nutrient feeding schedule is like.

If it's not in the right pH range for whichever medium then there's your "problem." If it's in an optimal range then you may have a "burn" or a deficiency. We'll need more information and pictures to help diagnose that one... :D

alllright fine i need to go get a memory card for my camera but im not putting any nutrients in just playin water and its jus the bottom leaves the new sets of leaves r thriving ill work on the pics.......

Latest posts

Back