70 punished in "Accidental" B-52 flight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
read that but kinda off topic for here heh?

better suited for the conspiracy type forums IMHO

This is the coffee table right? Crazy **** man, handling Nukes like they're nothing. Geeesh

Chronic007:eek::eek::eek:

allgrownup said:
I find it very hard to believe that a citizen of this country would think this was an "accident"...

Having had quite a bit of experience in the past, involving the movement of nuclear weapons, I can assure you that the weapons on the wings of that aircraft were just as far from being released in an armed condition as they were while stored in their "tips" containers. There was no way that those weapons could have become armed and released during that flight.

However, the fact that they had *arrived* on the wings of that aircraft is a serious blunder by the staff of the originating site. That's why anyone who was connected with that screw-up has been relieved of duty.

Personally, I believe the people who were intimately involved in the fiasco should have been put in prison for that rest of their natural lives.

But, as the world turns, high ranking staff hardly ever go to prison.

The fact that they were relieved of command will end their carriers. That's our only consolation.

Don't fear man. With the current systems involved that are required to happen prior to a weapon being armed, if one is ever armed, it was armed on purpose and that arming was authorized by the President of the USA. Otherwise, it simply isn't and hasn't ever happened.

PS: I know what I'm talking about in this. I've been up close and personal with those very objects and the systems that are involved with their transport. I have to be pretty vague about it, but I'm sure you understand.

Latest posts

Back