75 lbs in a year!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

devilfrog

Tell me this is not true! Is it possible to pull 75 pounds a year off a grow op with 2240 watts. This guy at a mmj state law reform meeting was raging that it can be done? Im new, but come on, is that at all possible? I didnt want to say anything, but I thought no way is that possible? or is it?

I think he was blowing smoke. you would have to grow 2100 that averaged 1 oz each that would be harvesting 175 plants a month. Imo that would be a fulltime job fo serveral people.

not even possible, maybe 20 lbs, but even thats unlikely

IMO the guy is full of guano and he's spreading CRAP just like the decades of lies that have demonized this weed not to mention the totally corrupt 'accounting' practices of the drug laws and the insanity of the war on marijuana... He's simply playing the age-old fear card to freak out peeps about things by hyping up the #'s for 'mmj law reform.'
icon8.gif

The math is, at a gram a watt with girls that finish flowing in 6 weeks would add up to 43 pounds over a year of growing, or only 32 pounds with your typical 8 week strain.

If you harvested an average of 5X a year, you would have to push 3g, dead even, per watt. If he was that skilled a grower under artificials maybe he should concentrate on ending world hunger.

state mmj reform???

i'm all for it if he's fighting so we can grow those amounts...:hubba: :cool: ...

Latest posts

Back