A bit of a Problem wit The CHEESE and PPP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokypo

ThE GuLlY gRoW
Reaction score
Ive got twelve plants, a mix of PPP and BBC they started week 4 of flowering today they have all been fine up till a few days ago when a few of them started showing an orangey rusty looking colour very faintly from the outside edges gradually increasing to down the centers of the leaf veins
They are in a tent under a 600w hps they are fed as follows
Hesi

powerzyme 12 ml \ 10 L water
supervit 2 drops
coco 30 ml
pk13 14 .3 ml
( I started pk on week two of flowering at a very weak strength rising it to its current 3ml \ 10L I will take it gradualy up to around 15ml. Hesi advise to commence pk at start of week 4 using 2.5 ml rising to 15 ml. What do you guys think. And do any of you know about Hesi, ....its the shizzle!

What could it be?

Thanks in advance people .

first Hello and welcome to MP :48:

second ,,,,whats your ph ?
it could be a mag def or nute burn ,,,have you any pics they would really help peolpe see what they are looking for :peace:

Here are the pics that show some infected leaves the run off ph is a steady 5.7. Cheers peops.:D

PPP BBC 010.jpg

PPP BBC 009.jpg

PPP BBC 007.jpg

:ciao::welcome:

I would guess that your ph is to low judging by the pics. What is your growing media? 5.5 to 5.8 is the general rule for hydro and 6.2 to 6.8 for soil, I believe, not sure on the soil but it is close

Well I dunno if you are right but its been around that ph since germination and they have not shown probs up untill now also its only a few of the smaller plants showing it so my guess is that its mild nute burn as they are smaller and so arent copeing:confused:. heres a few more pics..... Thanks for the sugestions and help im getting...
BLESS.

PPP BBC 005.jpg

PPP BBC 006.jpg

PPP BBC 002.jpg

PPP BBC 003.jpg

PPP BBC 001.jpg

Nute burn shows mostly in the tips, ph looks like rust and the tips of your leaves turn at funny angles

also, I will mention that those pics were taken just before zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and after they had been fed .......
pcduck you may be right if that is the case re rust ph and tips burn.....
Im thinking a lot about this, its bugging me......
Stressin me out.........im ................... gonna ................................rol l a n o th e r d o o o o o b y !

once you have corrected the ph and the problemhasnt corrected itself in new growth ,,,imo it looks like it could be a deficency
found this
Soil

Potassium gets locked out of soil growing at ph levels of 4.0-5.5
Potassium is absorbed best in soil at a ph level of 6.0-9.5. (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph of over 7.0 in soil) anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Potassium deficiency.

Soil

Magnesium gets locked out of soil growing at ph levels of 2.0-6.4
Magnesium is absorbed best in soil at a ph level of 6.5-9.1 . (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph of over 7.0 in soil) anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Magnesium deficiency.

but once you have given them a good flush with some ph d adjusted water im guessing all new growth will be just fine :48:
goodluck:peace:

smokypo said:
Stressin me out.........im ................... gonna ................................rol l a n o th e r d o o o o o b y !

That works for me 2 but I use a :bong1: most the time:D

ok UK girl thanks. flush it will be then. will this cause any side effects though?

Do you think root complex should be applied in the food after the flush ? Hesi say to use into the 1st week of flowering or when plants undergo stress... ?

Either way a flush wont stunt them further will it ... ?

SwEeT !

OK I haven't flushed em yet cos I have noticed that all of the new growth is fine......keeping a close eye on it and will update tomorrow with pics

Thanks for everyone's suggestions they are all useful ..................

Latest posts

Back