a death in the family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone hands

Reaction score
i had a little beauty, nothin real special just from a bag seed. she ways bout a week into flowering and my ph was a lattle high so i add vinegar like the grow guide i printed out said to. the next evening when i checked she was wilted and doubled over in the middle.
:holysheep: she now rest in my compost pile.

yea im tryin again ths time wit a few more, 10 so far. atleast this way if i make a stupid move like that again ill still have some left.

Can you elaborate on the vinegar useage? Did you dump it in straight or use it to ph adjust the water then water with it? Human error or ? Curious since I use vinegar for ph down. Thanks.

human error i just dumped it in. i'm new what can i say.

stone hands said:
human error i just dumped it in. i'm new what can i say.

My first grow consisted of four large Millenium plants. I shepherded them through the whole growth process but neglected to pay adequate attention to temps. Then, adding insult to injury, I harvested about two weeks too early.

The result was that the whole crop was worthless.

My point is that we've all done stupid ****, so welcome to the club. There are lots of folks here who know everything that you need to know and are happy to share.

Keep at it, pick the brains of the folks here, and I guarantee that in four months or so you'll be sitting there, toking on a spliff made from connoisseur grade herb, thinking, "This is the best ******* thing I ever did."

Latest posts

Back