a few ripe buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadracer

Reaction score
well the bottom 4 or five buds are just starting to ripen off but the rest are still very white and have a while to go. If I harvest the bottome few and leave the rest is it going to hurt the quality of the buds? thid is my first real indoor grow and Im very exited but dont want to jump the gun. I have the hand help scope from radio shack. I can see the trics are starting to get milkyon the bottoms but the tops are still clear. :hubba: :confused:

I don't harvest until the trichs are amber, I usually don't harvest partial plants I wait until the whole plants done!

why would I clone in late flower I already have 4 clones and 2 female seeds going and aslo some other breeds.if I wait and wack the hole plant will the bottom branches be over ripe therfore less potent?

quadracer said:
why would I clone in late flower I already have 4 clones and 2 female seeds going and aslo some other breeds.if I wait and wack the hole plant will the bottom branches be over ripe therfore less potent?

It's possible, but unlikely I think, :\. The harvest window should allow you to chop the entire plant if you wish.

A lot of people here and other places simply harvest in steps, when its ripe, snip n hang.

Latest posts

Back