A Friends Plants - What Strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks to be a sativa. Any idea what strain, even though there are thousands of sativas? Some leaves have 9 leaflets or more, that may help to identify.

For some reason the pictures are not showing up??????

EDIT:
How to Load your Pictures..

SES_1703.jpg

SES_1703a.jpg

click on my link here and look through i have like the same plant some ppl posted what they are check it out...

they ones you posted no.. but look at that link for my grow journal itll explain alot..

The plants from my pictures are completely different. Yours looks to be a 100% indica where mine looks to be 100% sativa. By the way thats cool what you have going. Kinda strange how the fan leafs are deformed, but cool lol.

the pics work fine but there is NO way to tell the strain..... better odds at wining the lotto :)

they are a sativa , what strain no telling , since you dont for sure what the parents where ...........:D

When you get an answer for that get me the lottry numbers from the guy who knows. Sorry HGB i didn`t see you post untill after i posted. You the man

Latest posts

Back