A HaHa for today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker

Drive fast, take chances
Reaction score
There's a horny hippie on a bus which only has one other passenger on it, an elderly nun from a local parish.
The hippie is so in need of some free love that he approaches the nun and propositions her. Shocked that he would even think to ask her such a question, the nun pulls the line above her head and gets off the bus. Once she is gone, the bus driver calls the hippie over to him."Hey buddy, I know how you can get the nun to have sex with you."The hippie, excited by this asks how.
"Every night at midnight that same sister goes to the cemetery and prays by the statue of Saint Peter. If you dress up as Jesus and appear to her there she'll do anything you want!"
So the hippie gets a nifty Jesus costume together and goes to the cemetery at midnight.
Sure enough the sister is there, praying. He hides behind the statue and jumps out, saying "Sister, I am your God and I choose you to have sex with me."
The nun agrees, but asks if they can have anal sex so she can retain her virginity. The hippie, who is of the mindset that sex is sex, quickly agrees and does the deed.
When he's finished he's so proud of himself that he stands up, rips off his costume and screams "HAHA! I'm the hippie from the bus!!!!"
The nun stands, rips her habit from her head and screams "HAHA!!! I'm the bus driver!!!!"

cartoon.jpg

Someone told me this was the best short joke in 07....idk but i enjoyed that one so thought i'd share too!!

For his birthday, little Ben asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father
said, 'Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is
$280,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford
it.' The next day the father saw little Ben heading out the front door
with a suitcase. So he asked, 'Son, where are you going?'
Little Ben told him; 'I was walking past your room last night and heard
you telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait
because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by
myself with a $280,000 mortgage & no bike.

:rofl:
I've seen that one before...very funny yet disturbing...how would you like to meet "her" in a bar, without that view and be thinking you just hooked up with this hot chick...only to find...yeck, you know...I need a toke... :D

Well if I brought her home from the bar,and found that after getting all hot and bothered.Depending on how drunk I was I'd....:eek:

For everyone out there.I am just joking around.I dont get drunk...:rofl:

berserker said:
Well if I brought her home from the bar,and found that after getting all hot and bothered.Depending on how drunk I was I'd....:eek: For everyone out there.I am just joking around.I dont get drunk...:rofl:

No, no, no, no, please, don't say it......hey, if you didn't know and "she" gave you a BJ, does that make you gay? :D

Damn you berserker for putting up that picture:hitchair::hitchair::hitchair:
I looked at the pic first and thought "I would" and then I read the joke.....

thats wrong!

i seen the second one...

and berserker....he doesnt get drunk- he gets slamb bammared er slamed hammered ;)

:D terbender ill have 2 martunies a slotch of schots with a bubble durbon back, and shake it mappy. :D

Dubbaman said:
:D terbender ill have 2 martunies a slotch of schots with a bubble durbon back, and shake it mappy. :D
My God,I am laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes:eek:

Latest posts

Back