a lil yellowing around the edges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsrover1

---The Red Weed---
Reaction score
i got my girls in there buckets, there doing ok 3 days now, but there getting yellow around the edges, ph is 6.5 feeding gh 1/2tsp m 1/2 tsp g 1/2 tsp b /per gal its an aurora indacus strain, what would be a good time to start flowering them? its a short bushy breed was not sure when to start
there about 8 in tall now, any and all advice will be greatly valued ty

slow down on the nutes?
i've only done organic dirt myself but have had that happen to me...
just a half educated guess here, but i'm sure more will come. gl

Marsrover1 said:
i got my girls in there buckets, there doing ok 3 days now, but there getting yellow around the edges, ph is 6.5 feeding gh 1/2tsp m 1/2 tsp g 1/2 tsp b /per gal its an aurora indacus strain, what would be a good time to start flowering them? its a short bushy breed was not sure when to start
there about 8 in tall now, any and all advice will be greatly valued ty

Your pH way way too high. If you are running hydro, you need to keep your pH in the 5.3 to 5.9 range.

How old are your plants and how much room do you have where you are going to flower?

16 days out of bean, 2'x5' closet, got a 3 gal res per bucket just did a 2 gal fresh water flush got ph down to 5.5 got em under 400w mh 24hr . 1st time so keeping it small till i get my groove down.

Marsrover1 said:
16 days out of bean, 2'x5' closet, got a 3 gal res per bucket just did a 2 gal fresh water flush got ph down to 5.5 got em under 400w mh 24hr . 1st time so keeping it small till i get my groove down.

hey i'm about to start some auroras.. would love to see some pics of yours :D

The Hemp Goddess said:
Your pH way way too high. If you are running hydro, you need to keep your pH in the 5.3 to 5.9 range.

How old are your plants and how much room do you have where you are going to flower?

She has is right. Your pH is way to high for N uptake, thus the yellow you were getting.

Latest posts

Back