A little hidden treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
This little gal is from some bag seeds I threw in the flower garden one day.It's been chillin' out in front of god and everyone ever since:eek:
I got her tied back in the grass I let grow up around it.I purposely bring my buddies around it and not one of them has noticed it yet.Too funny:D

Pic 010.jpg

Pic 011.jpg

Pic 012.jpg

time4tokin20s said:
This little gal is from some bag seeds I threw in the flower garden one day.It's been chillin' out in front of god and everyone ever since:eek:
I got her tied back in the grass I let grow up around it.I purposely bring my buddies around it and not one of them has noticed it yet.Too funny:D
i use to sit onthe deck at my folks' and smoke when i was a teenager at night and i'd throw my seeds and stems off the deck and some would land in flower bed alot and actually grow and my mother never weeded her flower beds but maybe twice a month and every time she'd have a huge cow. but just bickered bout "i could go to prison for life for this"
they'd only get maybe to second node before she'd pull them. nothin noticable really unless lookin for em.

anyone else ever throw a seed not payin no mind to it only to stumble upon it budding later months down road? i havent yet but we use to always smoke weed at lunch break in school in these bushes out in the back. and when we started school the next year it was in newspapers an all. someone found seven MJ plants growing by some bushes on school property. it was the spot everyone went top go get high from school lol

HippyInEngland said:
Easily walked past!

How old is it?
How tall is it?

It's pretty old.I'd say almost 6 months.It was in a shady spot for months and only managed to get like 6" high.One day I was standing out there and just decided to move it.Dug it up with my hands and moved her over a few feet where it would get a little more sun.It's really stating to look pretty good.Bud all the way down the branches.Maybe a few weeks left.
I'd say if it was standing up it would maybe come up to my knee.It's about half that high tied back.

zipflip said:
anyone else ever throw a seed not payin no mind to it only to stumble upon it budding later months down road? i havent yet but we use to always smoke weed at lunch break in school in these bushes out in the back. and when we started school the next year it was in newspapers an all. someone found seven MJ plants growing by some bushes on school property. it was the spot everyone went top go get high from school lol

We had forgot about some Hawaiian x Dutch skunk once and didn't go back to it until a few frosts had hit it.It was seeded out and we ended up throwing the bud away after getting some seeds.
Two years later I was wandering if any of the seeds had dropped and grew.So we went back to the spot and to our surprise there was a huge spot full of plants.We chopped down the males and ended up with 6 or so 10'+ females:D

time4tokin20s said:
We had forgot about some Hawaiian x Dutch skunk once and didn't go back to it until a few frosts had hit it.It was seeded out and we ended up throwing the bud away after getting some seeds.
Two years later I was wandering if any of the seeds had dropped and grew.So we went back to the spot and to our surprise there was a huge spot full of plants.We chopped down the males and ended up with 6 or so 10'+ females:D

SWEETNESS

time4tokin20s said:

Sweet Jebus!!!!! I bet that was a great surprise. A guy I use to get weed off of years ago had a plant growing in the middle of his dirt driveway. Apparently a seed fell and sprouted. When he noticed it he put tape around it and let it grow. it got to be about 2' tall and had a few buds on it. lol.

godspeedsuckah said:
Sweet Jebus!!!!! I bet that was a great surprise. A guy I use to get weed off of years ago had a plant growing in the middle of his dirt driveway. Apparently a seed fell and sprouted. When he noticed it he put tape around it and let it grow. it got to be about 2' tall and had a few buds on it. lol.

I had a 3 footer that people put a 4 wheeler trail right over.It had to have been practicably smacking them in the face every time they went over it.Ended up getting like an oz of it.

No i just walk past them while i am working in the woods, people yards etc
Theres a lot of people that don't hide them well. I have stoped for a smell once in a while when i am alone. Land surveyors have the best job

You can barely see it. I hope you get some good buds off it.

Hello all, This is actually my 1st post here. I am looking to learn how to grow and to converse with new people with my interest (smoking). At 40, i have never grown before, and i am tired of paying 350-500 month buying. I live on almost an acre and have a private water tight shed. I hope to get tips on how to start,manage,dry and otherwise, EVERYTHING !,LOL.
Anyway, i chose this thread because i was amazed how that plant grew without any chemicals and all the other things suggested. I hope i can grow that easily.

mrkingford said:
Hello all, This is actually my 1st post here. I am looking to learn how to grow and to converse with new people with my interest (smoking). At 40, i have never grown before, and i am tired of paying 350-500 month buying. I live on almost an acre and have a private water tight shed. I hope to get tips on how to start,manage,dry and otherwise, EVERYTHING !,LOL.
Anyway, i chose this thread because i was amazed how that plant grew without any chemicals and all the other things suggested. I hope i can grow that easily.
Yeah, it isn't called weed for nothing. :) For all the drama and procedure and technique that people put in it, it's a hardy plant that wants to grow.

I'd just suggest you start by poking through all the main sections here. General Indoor, General Outdoor, Lights, Nutrients, Drying, DIY. etc. They all have sticky threads at the top full of how-to guides.

Well I went ahead and harvested this lady.It was just smelling too bad and I have bigger things going here so I didn't want to take a chance.It has around 20% amber triches so it will still be some good smoke.I wish I could have left it go for another week or two but still not too shabby for a town grow, in the front yard:D

Pic 002.jpg

Pic 005.jpg

Pic 011.jpg

Pic 013.jpg

Latest posts

Back