A Message-thought it could be interesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldPainless

I have lived my days
Reaction score
Hello all who have set their eyes upon this. I come to you today not knowing who you are, what you do, where you live. But In the main aspects of Things, Too stoners:ccc:, hippies:peace:, potheads:bong:, and girls:giggle:...we can all share something in common that will, in a sense, bring us closer together with one another.

Over the two full days I've been a member I have heard people talk about legalizing marijuana, culturally smoking it, growing on others land, curiosity while pregnant, ect. And I have come to really understand the reason why. A choice, it is a present. A gift from mother nature herself...but in all ways it can bring beauty. It can bring destruction. I suffered from drug use in the 70's yes, why? I was given a choice. And I choose to do something different. I'm happy to say that the drug that was said to have broughten me all this destruction saved me in the very end. Keeping an open mind I was able to find who I truly was and help those who needed me, my family.

I have spent my time on this message as I hope you have reading it. The point of it all is that maybe threads like these, so simple, can bee the base points for structuring a life 'choice'.

I come to anyone who reads this, to respect my opinions to the fullest and to take to heart the sincerity in which Marijuana has broughten to my life.

Please, legalize marijuana for those who have been in my steps, who seek the truth, who want to find other solutions to pain relief or simply need a good relaxint on a chilly winter afternoon. Please
-OldPainless:peace:

Latest posts

Back