A New Toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone needs this if they are still messing with the radio shack toy.this is fast,simple and so nice to use.very professional too.but its kept simple.i did have some issues with it until i talked to tech support.it was my ignorance,lol

well i lied,i am posting some more pics.just too much fun not to share.and so damn simple.this is pics of a plant i harvested last week.if i would have had this when i harvested i would have let her go a couple more days.i am not complaining about the buzz i get,because its the tops.just could have had some more amber.i will never be second guessing myself again.in fact i ordered anothe version of the scope in case one quits.i threw the radio shack one in the trash.

i can see those few amber!!! getting better with it andy :D

thanks Thorn,guess i am getting the hang of it.i was thinking of trying to make something to support the microscope for thicker specimens.but instead i just placed a couple small wood blocks on each side of the bud for the microscope to rest on,simple.since i am so shaky when it comes to redious crap.all good now.again i highly recommend this product to all.you will be glad you bought it when it comes to checking trichs.not counting the fun i've had looking at all kinds of bud.hehe

Latest posts

Back