A Quick heads up for those with HBO...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upinarms

Growin' in Hyrule
Reaction score
Hey you guys and gals, just wanted to let you know that if you have HBO then you don't want to miss, Borat: Cultural Learning of America ;). It starts at 7:30 on HBO East and 10:30 on HBO West. Great thing is we can also use this thread to give opinions after viewing... :D By the way Mutt do Marpassion get back to you about that PDF question?? Well anyways you people take care and enjoy your weekend..:cool:

Throw the jews in the well, They did a Ali-G show pretty much all afternoon leading up to it. Funny stuff :lmao:

Yeah it had it's funny parts, but for ***+ stars I'd say it would have to be funnier. A few parts of the movie was LOL funny, like when he had his **** in a plastic bag, and the wrestling between him and Azamat was funny. Yeah that foot long censor bar hanging off of Borat was particularly funny, I know it was fake though. The one large weak point I have to point out is Pamela Anderson, why her, Queen ***** of the bitches in ***** land, not to mention dumb. Why would Borat or Sacha Baron Cohen chose to cast her in this movie. Never in the history of man has there been so much hype over a plastic woman, Carmen and Anna have nothing on her in terms of drooling males. I don't understand why, I haven't ever thought any of those three were "attractive" at all. It makes me a little sad that some women think they have to get augmented because of bimbos. One more thing, HBO no more Katie Morgan please... :cry:
P.S. Here's a real woman, and one of my favorite actresses. She may be a little older than me, but she sure is beautiful with brains and personality to boot;)

-Weeds- Elizabeth Perkins 8.jpg

I can appreciate many different types of women. I am not a big fan of Pamela's myself, but if thats what some guys like so be it. I think Cohen was just using her for comedic reasons.

Speaking of HBO shows. Anybody watch "Big Love". I remember watching the very first episode, It stressed me out LMAO. Having to deal with three wives would be insane!:eek: I do kid my wife though all the time that " I feel the calling". She doesn't think its nearly as funny as I do:hubba:

Sorry.:eek: I was in a bad mood yesterday, I was talking out of my ***:D . Thanks for being the only one to read this otherwise useless thread. I really thought it would bring more people along. Sorry for killing your buzz. Well your married so you probably know a lot better than me. So I'll just delete it, the buzz killing post that is. Do you like to read? right now I'm reading The Dark Tower 1 The Gunslinger, pretty good book. I got all seven of them to read in succession. Some people don't like Stephen King, he has my respect though, most of the movies are crap though.

The dark tower series is awesome. Honestly though I stalled out at Wizards,and Glass. Marriage ,kids ,and business kinda cut into my reading time, I fully plan on starting up again someday.

If you want to read another storythat also like most of Stepen Kings books ties into the dark tower series. Read the Talisman. The story of traveling Jack. One of my alltime favorites.

Latest posts

Back