a quick question regarding my dripper system, PLEASE HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_48911

Fellow Grower
Reaction score
Well...its gettin closer to my 08 grow :D :spit: ( my first all nirvana strain hydroponic grow)

I bought this system,(without instructions and i can't find this system anywhere online)a 400 watt hps light (with ballast), champ ph tester (not sure if its calculating the ph right though.I'm gonna test my water with a ph test kit,and see if its giving me the correct reading) from my friend for $100.(he had four and got tired of always being paranoid of the boys and decided to sell all of his equipment)
I just have a quick question in regards to where i put the tube that feeds the water from the pump in the res,to this spickets.
Do i rest the tube on the metal pieces(on the legs) that hold the trays up,or do i put it on the lower metal pieces that gives the legs more support? .please help,im trying to get this up and runnin a.s.a.p.. i just cant get ahold of my friend that sold me the system right now.Thanks alot
(Heres a pic of what the 3 support stands look like)
____l_______________l_____ <--do i rest it on the middle
l l of this metal piece that
l l holds my trays?
l l
l l OR
l l
------------------ <-do i rest it on the middle of this
/\ /\ metal piece

Wow,the stand didnt come out the way i intended it to but its pretty self explanitory..Put the tube on the top metal support piece,or the lower one?

Latest posts

Back