About ready for the chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
Starving plants the last couple of weeks never made sense to me. While I will often just top up the bucket with plain water the last week or so, sometimes, like Hamster, I will feed right up to the chop. Improper drying and curing is what makes bud harsh.

What is the thinking behind lowering the light to 10 hours?

A friend that has been growing for 3-4 years told me do this, I don't understand either but jus doing what he says, speaking to you guys is where I'm tweaking slightly what I do, he produces some big yields of the finest quality Erb :)

Just chopped these things in the past 2 hours, didn't realise how time consuming taking the leaves rite back to where the bud is!!

Iv kept the main plants in tact and taken away the large majority of the leaves etc, I take it whilst in the drying phase the small bits left will pull in and form part of the bud?

Done 2 plants tonight il do the other 2 tomo, :icon_smile:

once it dries a little more i like to further trim those small bits as you call em, and tighten up the trim just for bag appeal, and to make hash and butter from, but you dont have to its all personal prefference really!

These things got the nutes until the end lol I cropped them last night, gave the girl's bushes a trim & they smelt beaut, never gone down on a girl that smelt soooo good, there knickers are now hanging to dry until I cure them in jars :hubba: thanks all

youre welcome, dont forget to give us a smoke report, or if youd like i can come over and test some of it for you:hubba:

Latest posts

Back