abused plant rescue pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaGreen

mama to brats n buds
Reaction score
well i said i'd post some pictures of these poor babies in another thread so here ya go.

basicly, a friend came over b**chin and complaining that growing is sooo hard and he wasn't getting high off his 'bud'. i offered advice, the addy of this website and other resources and he shrugged me off. the next day he shows up with these 3 plants and told me i could have them if i could save them.

lo an behold his 'bud' was the fan leaves and baby shoots, which he kept clipping off and smoking wet.:eek: so i set to saving what was mostly stem and a few leaves...too small pots, no nutes and dirt from the back yard were the first to go. after a few days under T-5's they began to show new growth and this is what they look like today.

they are supposedly 2 months old and from some skunk X-breed (i believe the skunk based on how these things stink even now).

i've had them about a week and a half now and with a lil TLC (oh alright a LOT of TLC :p ) they're perking up quite nicely, if i do say so myself.

they are a lil damp in the pics from folar feeding minutes before.
sorry about the blurriness i'm the worlds worst photographer :p

rescue1.JPG

rescue2.JPG

rescue3.JPG

Glad to see how much you care :D.. I wish you luck and hope it turns out great.. Keep us posted..

oh i care :p i care about getting my smoke on :D

i'll keep y'all updated on how they go. i think they're gonna be just fine though.

Well, I say thank you on behalf of the plant, It deserves to do a full cycle and to live on as one of the most magnificent plants made by the higher powers that be.

Plants look like their going to be just fine NICE save! I think your friend needs to stick to smoking instead of growing either that or he may need to do his homework a little then try again. lol. Thats funny that he was smoking the leaves like that. Keep us posted on how they do Mamagreen.

Latest posts

Back