Aceh canabis sativa strains. Iam back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbe needs help.!!!!
Now the main stamp is thig and big. More then 3 cm for diameter. How to make some move for make the energy an food focusing on flower. Bud target..? Shoud we trimm to much and push the foood. Or there any way to make flower come naturally. My sun 12/12 every week i put some ingredients fooding the olant with different to feed them. Watering everyday. Last week i started some chemicals formula.
Sary the leaf and the soil.
At 12/12, it will flower when it is ready. A pure sativa like that will probably take quite a while to ripen up. Topping it will help the lower branches get bigger buds but outside, if it is in a sunny spot, you should get a lot of big buds regardless.

At 12/12, it will flower when it is ready. A pure sativa like that will probably take quite a while to ripen up. Topping it will help the lower branches get bigger buds but outside, if it is in a sunny spot, you should get a lot of big buds regardless.
Do u mean just give the normal treatment... So usually when the flower come up on sativa pot growing

How much shoud i toping it. I mean how tall . And how old it suppose

From the last picture you posted, you could top it any time. I am not sure I would bother topping it myself. The reason why is I think your plant is a native of your location and probably evolved to grow like it is growing. It will probably be an impressive tree if you let it grow naturally. The only reason I would consider topping it is if I was concerned about visibility due to height. If you choose to top it, I would just pinch the very top leaflets off to encourage the lower branches to grow more. Bigsur here grows massive plants outside and I don’t think he tops his plants. I think he lets them do their thing naturally and his harvests are epic.

From the last picture you posted, you could top it any time. I am not sure I would bother topping it myself. The reason why is I think your plant is a native of your location and probably evolved to grow like it is growing. It will probably be an impressive tree if you let it grow naturally. The only reason I would consider topping it is if I was concerned about visibility due to height. If you choose to top it, I would just pinch the very top leaflets off to encourage the lower branches to grow more. Bigsur here grows massive plants outside and I don’t think he tops his plants. I think he lets them do their thing naturally and his harvests are epic.
Tks for sharing. I think tomorrow she has to go to barbershop... And do a excellent trimming. Wish me luk

never topped any outdoor plants , just let Mother Nature do her thing and then sit back and admire the full expression of the plant

AA8A5DB4-DA3A-4D70-9ECB-D9BCBBD854CB.jpeg
7478BFAD-139D-4B7E-B3E2-660D256F09A1.jpeg
D1C4766B-2E1F-46C4-B7E7-21114DB45293.jpeg
C3B38FAD-D2B4-4754-87C7-8A61862C6928.jpeg

Second generation...
Alpha and beta

Attachments

• 16852293475411658072489709359473.jpg
    16852293475411658072489709359473.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1685229382948121613766246118924.jpg
    1685229382948121613766246118924.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
My Juliet
1st gen.
150 cm

Attachments

• 16852294814788175002467163616296.jpg
    16852294814788175002467163616296.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Looks like your plant is up on a roof. I grew a plant on my roof when I was like 16 years old still living at home. Everything was cool for a while until my dad told me to get the plant off the roof because he and the entire neighborhood could see it peaking up over the top of the roof. Oops…

Looks like your plant is up on a roof. I grew a plant on my roof when I was like 16 years old still living at home. Everything was cool for a while until my dad told me to get the plant off the roof because he and the entire neighborhood could see it peaking up over the top of the roof. Oops…
I made the spot. Only reach 180 cm will be obvious for the view. So thats why i need to make them. More faster

Latest posts

Back