Adjusting the height of the light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Silver Haze

Reaction score
ive been going through most of the grow journals and it seems that to raise the light everyone uses a rope through a pully and then tie off to a nail or cleat.

look at CAM CLEAT's on google or westmarine or any marine shop. cam cleat's have been used in the marine industry for a very long time and are used to being under constant load.

Super Silver Haze said:
ive been going through most of the grow journals and it seems that to raise the light everyone uses a rope through a pully and then tie off to a nail or cleat.

look at CAM CLEAT's on google or westmarine or any marine shop. cam cleat's have been used in the marine industry for a very long time and are used to being under constant load.
Man, that's a sweet looking cleat!

I just use hooks and chain. I want to move em up, I raise each one by so-many links... It's the kiss method.

ive seen those before NCH but only on the web. ive had expierence with cam cleats for some time and know the load they can hold. of course the load is dependant on the material the cleat is made of.

also, thanks for the info on planet natural. added that site to my favs.

peace

StoneyBud said:
I just use hooks and chain. I want to move em up, I raise each one by so-many links... It's the kiss method.

:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back