advice on seed choice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwertheim

Reaction score
Plz advise. I've read lots but still uncertain re best seed strain for my requirements, which are:
1. Highest priority: quality of high--strong, clear, contemplative, NOT soporific, stoney, drugged out. I use to disinhibit my thinking for creative writing.
2. Taste: no preference
3. Yield quantity: not a major consideration
4. Time: Prefer shorter growth period, but not if it lessens potency of high
5. Cost: not an issue
6. Indoors
7. Space: under 6 ft, 10 ft x10 ft area. Unfinished basement w tendency to dampness
8. Difficulty: Easy to moderate: I once grew successfully outdoors, but never indoors

rwertheim said:
1. Highest priority: quality of high--strong, clear, contemplative, NOT soporific, stoney, drugged out. I use to disinhibit my thinking for creative writing.

I will go look those words up and come back with a reply...:rolleyes:

Hold on I already did...

Definition of SOPORIFIC

a : causing or tending to cause sleep <soporific drugs> b : tending to dull awareness or alertness

: of, relating to, or marked by sleepiness or lethargy

So you want a Sativa leaning strain......:D I think I remember the strain Satori coming up before in a thread like this...Up energetic but without the hella long flowering times of most Sats.

Good call hamster. I was gonna suggest the same strain. And I believe attitude still has it. I know I was finally able to get my hands on a few seeds of this finally.

Satori was created by Mandela who has their own seed shop that opens for a short time in January. If you can't find it somewhere else, you may be able to go straight to the source. They also released some new gear last month that may interest you.

I would also recommend Satori. I currently have my first run of their 8 Miles High going right now. I have been extremely happy with all the Mandala strains that I have grown.

Durban Poison if you can't find satori. Short flower...it's the Sativa that wants to be an indica :p Short flower time, but the sativa high.

mosca c-99bx or connoisseur cheesedog

I would recommend G13 labs Purple Haze, It's cheap and an excellent smoke and grow. It's stays short for a sativa, both in height and flowering times. It's an 8-9 weeker, hard to overfert, its a hungry little lady... Give a nice high just like you desired. It takes some cold temps to go purple, but it does have the purple taste.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would also recommend Satori. I currently have my first run of their 8 Miles High going right now. I have been extremely happy with all the Mandala strains that I have grown.
Got any pics of the 8 Mile? Picked up some of that myself, but am waiting on it for down the road.

Latest posts

Back