after 17 weeks is male o female! 👀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierinoP

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I was interested in making a comparison to understand if this plant is a male or a female. Another special thing is: I planted it in the spring 17 weeks ago! Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_6037.jpeg
    IMG_6037.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6034.jpeg
    IMG_6034.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5992.jpeg
    IMG_5992.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
    IMG_5986.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5991.jpeg
    IMG_5991.jpeg
    854 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5989.jpeg
    IMG_5989.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
34 Weeks! That is about 8 months ago
What is it, and did you even flip your lights into flower.
Something just aint right

If I had to guess I would say Spider Mites. If you don't get on that now it won't matter if it is a male or female.....

First, ceck the bottom of the leaves. Do you see any webbing or little tiny specks that move....look close! If so there are many ways to treat this. I use Azamsx. First find the buggs....they are all over the bottom of your leaves.

Last edited:
Due to the amount of time, these plants have not grown and the amount of bug damage that you have. I think it would be in your best interest to chop and burn and sterilize everything before you start a new…from the damage I can see on the leaf that roster enlarged, you’re in a full infestation, and you will not be able to save those plants without using poisons that will hurt you.

Due to the amount of time, these plants have not grown and the amount of bug damage that you have. I think it would be in your best interest to chop and burn and sterilize everything before you start a new…from the damage I can see on the leaf that roster enlarged, you’re in a full infestation, and you will not be able to save those plants without using poisons that will hurt you.
Sorry I never said look at this pic this plant has Mites
Not his or her plant. My bad.
But the plant looks to be in poor health and a good learning experience.
We do not even know what they have done as far as how the plant has been growing.
Do0 you have light s
Tent
nutes -feeding them?
ETC...........

Latest posts

Back