after long deliberation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
...i finally decided i do need to go back to school. i am 21 with a high school education, this isnt how i want my kids to know me, so i decided i need to step it up. for a while i didnt think i could handle school because, although i am smart as hell, im also very damn lazy. im going to get my Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism. also i will be studying photography, photojournalism and dabble in some horticulture. i am full on motivated on going back to school. i am going tomorrow morning to my local colleges, i would name them but i dont feel it is necessary to disclose my location. just as no one should, but thats a whole different topic. wish me luck guys and you guys better believe mj is going to be part of my life and studies. if you guys have any advise for me, lets here it.

Well good for you Woozer! I wish you nothing but success.

well woozer good luck , you think its going to be hard 4 you , crap im 42 & i start college the 20th of this month , im going to get my bachelors in occupational safety.. this happend cause i got hurt at work and they have to retrain me . crap im excited and scared . any way , my advice , is too just go for it , and remember , its allways good to try and better your self , for knowlege is a powerful tool.........:cool2:

thanks guys. im pretty darn stoked. i get to do something i love for once. dude its gonna be weird cause i havent been in school for a while. well geter-d1 good luck to you also. hope everything works out for both of us.

I am proud of both of you. :)

Think about it....what's a few years in the grand scheme of things? Before you know it you'll have a better job making a lot better money.

Good luck dudes!

thnx woozer and smokin mom , keep us informed woozer ,like to hear how it goes 4 you , crap if where lucky , we can cheat oops i men help each other. :rofl: on a real note. seriosly good luck

Goodluck, study hard.

Depending where you go, its $250-$350 a credit hour.
Cost of college now, is unbelievable.
Compared to what I paid when I went to college.

SO make sure you dont waste your money.

Report back after MIDTERMS, hopefully youll be in good standing.

IMO: if you are just starting.. I would take "general study class's"
until you are FOR SURE FOR SURE of your major. Last thing you want
to do now is take all these class's you pay for, and then later not
count towards your degree because you change your interests.

Last but not least.. When ever in doubt.. CHEAT...

MrPuffAlot said:
Last but not least.. When ever in doubt.. CHEAT...

Then get caught and possibly loss all that hard earned $$$. no way...can always "retake" but can't undo plagerism or cheating that marks you up perm.

Good luck woozer...school first party second. (but to be honest i went when i was 21 and was worth waiting. very good decision)

thanks guys. im really sure of my major but thanks for the info. and yea school is expensive. im not much of a party person so i dont have to worry. and i agree 100% with mutt on the cheating. plus i would much rather have the satisfaction of knowing im smart enough to get a grade by myself and if i dont get a good grade ill try for a better one next time. again thanks guys.

great attitude woozer, have no doubt you will do just fine, me on the other hand im still having nerveous issues since i have not been in school in 24 years LOL

Geter-D1 said:
great attitude woozer, have no doubt you will do just fine, me on the other hand im still having nerveous issues since i have not been in school in 24 years LOL

no worries dude. worst thing that can happen is that you will find a bunch of hot girls into older guys. believe me the school wont know what hit them.:D

now thats something to think about , that just might kill the nervous issue . LOL . keep in touch and posting really would like to see how things go, good chating with ya........

Yea man im in the same boat...I recently began going back to school after dropping out of high school...I know personally, once i started, i became addicted...College is great man...there are plenty of hot chicks, and the work really isnt that much...Just make sure you are studying something you are interested in...good luck man

thedutchmaster3 said:
...Just make sure you are studying something you are interested in...good luck man

I took some classes that didn't nec. help my major but took them for the simple fact of learning something I was interested in. play with the credits and pack in as much as possible.IMHO Harder when you get older and have a family to take those classes...glad I did when I had the time. ;)

Latest posts

Back