Agh How I HATE THEM SO!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
ARRGH I cannot believe it, how some people, who act all pally pally one moment and then turn around to rip you of every singl cent or penny you got.

Yeah, I'm talking about dealers, not general dealers, Cause i have no problem with those that supply the demand.. but those dealers that are out there solely for PROFIT and the draining of everyone elses pockets.

For example... I had to pay $20 for a gram (******* ridiculous... but apparently it was "the sh*t")... and, despite the heafty price... I bought 10g's because I wanted my share for the start of the summer...

Anyways, I bought my "10" g's... got home and scaled it.. what does it weigh? around 6.4g's.... I paid FREAKING $200 FOR LESS THAN A QUARTER!!

So I think to myself... Calm down Seb... at least it's good weed. Look in the bag... and without even sifting thru I count around 10 seeds... and usually i dont get any. So Im a little pished at the moment.. So i roll a Jay to calm down and see what the smoke is like. All i got was a buzz... fair enough.. I got high.. but NOT good weed. It was an average high... no real peak.. and it fizzled out after a lil while... So now I'm REAL peed off.

So I get back to the guy... and confronted him about the major rip off... and all he says is "**** happens, get over it... I aint compensating SH*T."

FECK them all... I am livid right now. Im stuck with a small amount of BUNK weed... and Im a LOT of money down.. I know how much of a fool I was to buy that shiz... but still... shame on him as well as me.

Needless to say I've changed dealers... and to every deal... I bring my scales. The new guy is decent... so at least I managed to find another guy.

I blooooody wish I grew... but at the moment it's just not possible...

ITS CRUSHING. But whatever won't kill you will only make you stronger.. and nobody learns anything without making a mistake or two..

Seb... out.

hope you never buy weed from him again. i mean even if he is your last hope. unfortunately that's what we have to look forward to until its legal. if anything try to find someone around 25 and up and don't mess with little teeny bop dealers. I've come to find out most of the time they will have the best stuff around and are not dicks when you confront them on a shorted bag. And your doing the right thing buy bringing your own scales. Also if you forget ur scales make the dealer weigh it in front of you. if he says its already been weighed then he shouldn't have a problem weighing it again in front of you.

Sorry to hear about the rip man Seb only thing i can say is Karma is a split tailed dog hell get his one day soon ;) Thats 75% of the reason i started growing. I had a connect for 15 years straight then he finally made enough to up and move on me :rofl: i was happy for a good friend but had to find a new connection. Needless to say after many many bad beats and a few see you nevers i was through with them all. Odd enough now that ive not needed any of them regularly i get calls about hey man who you got hooking you up cause i cant find anything and i know that stuff we had last time i was out was killer ;) If you have to go the route you are for much time man shop around they are a dime a dozen out there.

Yeah, it really REALLY annoys me how these kids (well I say that in a patronising tone, but I'm young as well...) Just go in with absolutely NO knowledge of WHAT THE HELL they are selling.

For example... I had a dealer, who, when I asked what it was... he just simply says "Oh man, its purple skunk white widow haze... the COMPLETE shiz mang!"... and the stuff looked like mothballs... And he had NO IDEA what was going on...

Later on in life... a different guy... when I asked for an 8th... he picked out 8 TINY LITTLE BUDS!... And counted them out... When I asked him to weigh it... he just said "Why would I weigh it? You saw me count out 8, theres your ******* 8!"....

My jaw almost DROPPED off its hinges at my amazement at his stupidity.

Thats why I only buy from the Club because no one on the street were I live buys grade MJ on the street only junk buds. At the clubs you grade A buds no bull and no leos herassing you.

Sebstarr said:
When I asked him to weigh it... he just said "Why would I weigh it? .

:rofl: OMG mang you killing me!! That boy has to be the dumbest "dealer" in the history of the game :rofl:

sorry to hear what happened ,,,but if somebody wanted to sell me weed at $20 a gram ,,,,i would want to test it first ,,,as you said what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger ,least you learnt a valuable lesson :peace:

man that sucks that you got ripped like that.. this might sound a little redneck but i would've beat $20 a gram out of his butt. if the dude i buy from shorts me or its shacky or seedy all i have to do is talk to him about it and he'll fix it right up.. but that hasn't happened in a long time. if i had of been you and he said that to me it would have got ugly fast.

yeh a while back over here in the u.k. when nothing was available noone was willing to sell an oz as they were all sellling at £10 a gram so in effect £280 an oz.

so this brings me to my mate who is a grower but also a dealer-before you all get on your high horses slagging my friend off he sells completely organically grown mega high quality skunk whatever the strain maybe for £120 an oz and that means 28 grams of cured/drried bud.

so the scenario was he had 30 x sensi star plants that were ready for the chop and someone offered him £100 an oz wet but trimmed straight off the plant.

well all i can say is he made some serious money that few days he harvested his plants.

he didnt state price the price was dictated by the demand of stoners.

lol

pkj

that sucks around here dealers are fighting for your sales, lowering the prices, 20 an eigth, 40 a quarter. 140 an ounce.

Yeah pkj, I have nothing against dealers, so long as they give me a decent price, they're just vendors for another thing in demand... but as soon as it turns to making massive profit... then its just scum in my eyes.

Thing is is that because i live in the UK... there ARE NO CLUBS...which means that not only I pay loads for crapppy weed... I get branded a criminal for doing so...

Im a college kid off to university with 10 GCSES and 3 A levels... and they think that branding me a criminal will make the country work better?!

Anyways back to the original point... Its amazing how little these guys know... I paid for a Q (what I asked for)... and got back 5 grams a couple of weeks back...

Now do your FEKKING MATH... 28 divided by 4 (because its a 1/4) .... is 7... not FIVE.

Idiot.

yeah,.... some little punk coward murdered my guy ,then got scared and ran out of his house without taking a thing....he used to give me lbs. of really decent squeef for $600...i miss those days and my friend...

I'm just sad that if it was legalised... Nobody would have these problems... and prices would be affordable..

Im getting broke because of this!

and just where are all these hiiiiggghhh prices anyway??????around my way even the super poo is affordable...$100 for 7-8 grams of the real deal...welcome to the mid-south U.S of A

lol,i would never pay 20 for a gram,i sometime will pay 50 an eighth but complain about that too,i used to beable to get ak47 for 45 an eighth,i can get kush for 40 an eighth,and some no named dro for 40,my dudes always home 24/7,always answers his phone,if hes dropping it off,hes always on time,when i go to his house to get it,hes got it weighed out and on a scale right on the coffee table when i walk through the door.he smokes a blunt with me everytime go over there.he does business exactly like i would if i was to do it.he takes care of his people.that dude you got that trees from would be catchin a crisp butt kickin if he was to short me like that and replyed the way he did when you asked about it. i know how it is gettin robbed though,i've honestly only beed robbed twice,once was a dude that had a gun pointed at me and another dude that was in a suv and i was buying a quarter through the window from him,well i gave him my money and the next thing you know,his boy hit the gas and sped off .i was so pissed as it was.i had just walked 4 miles over there to grab a bag and ended up gettin bullished when i showed up at my at the time friends house,so i left his house and decided to stop at a liquor store on the way back home.,thats when this lil wayne lookin dude robbed me,i was so heated this day and the couple days afterwards.keep ya head up and never deal with dude ever again-peace

SQUEEF MONKEY said:
and just where are all these hiiiiggghhh prices anyway??????around my way even the super poo is affordable...$100 for 7-8 grams of the real deal...welcome to the mid-south U.S of A

no offense but your getting ripped off, I pay 40-50 dollars for 7 grams of purple kush/ green crack

SQUEEF MONKEY said:

Ahhhh... Crappy Old London UK is my area... Overpriced... Overworked... but God how I love it.

At least I can be in Amsterdam within the hour if I wanted to... But... I don't. It would probably solve all of my problems though.

see all the prices are blowing me away. i refuse to pay more than $100 an oz i don't care what name its going by this week or how much they think its worth.. its worth $100 an oz to me no more no less.. i get killer skunk and i mean killer for that price. and would tell my dude to kiss my grits if he wanted more than a bill for a bag. its not gonna happen.

i take that back i gave him $120 one time because he needed gas to bring it to me.. normaly 100 an oz delivered to my door.

P.S. im in the south

I know where Im taking MY holiday!

100 for an oz... sounds... heavenly. Dreamlike even.

Yeah 100 an ounce does sound nice, I had a friend deal for a dealer and he had to pay the dealer 100 bucks for every ounce he fronted him in like a week or something, very easy cash when your selling dime bags and 20 sacks at school.

Latest posts

Back