AI will take over Hollywood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AI just for Big.
FB_IMG_1692185553827.jpg

I can't wait to see all those mother fkers loose their jobs to AI. And it's coming real soon. Even they are worried about it. Won't be long before nobody will give to shits about Actors. I'm going to watch those assholes cry and lose their kingdoms because they aren't needed anymore.🍿
They aren’t worried as they already made that movie…I distinctly remember a movie about replacing actors with AI like from the 70’s

I can't wait to see all those mother fkers loose their jobs to AI. And it's coming real soon. Even they are worried about it. Won't be long before nobody will give to shits about Actors. I'm going to watch those assholes cry and lose their kingdoms because they aren't needed anymore.🍿
Well that’s what happened in Chicago and it turned out to be a mess. They relocated the projects and spread everyone out across Chicago suburbs. What it did was spread crime across the Chicago suburbs.

So you want to spread LosAngeles across the USA. Think about it

Latest posts

Back