ALL THE MEDICiNAL USERS !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have nothing compared to most patients. pills make my stomach sick and zombie me out. been smokin before injury, if everything magically heals i'll still be smokin. i have a card, for pain, primary doc knows/agrees, but i do not put myself above others. i think everyone has a right to smoke...even if the only reason is "it like gets me really stoned and stuff." like i said, id be smokin if if i felt perfect 24/7![/quote]

I couldnt agree more!!!!!!!:D

Stoney Bud said:
Man, I've got a lot of crap wrong with me and I take a lot of meds to make my body behave itself.

5 bypasses, serious blood pressure problems, a stroke, a bunch of heart attacks, diabetes, and liver disease.

From worrying about all of that ****, I started having panic attacks. Bad ones. Freakin spazzin out goin over on the floor bad ones. The doc put me on some serious mind drugs for about two years. Yeah, they worked. I was sleepy all the time, but I didn't have but the first 30 minutes of the panic attacks.

Then I picked the weed back up after leaving it alone for months because of what the doc said. The panic attacks stopped. I mean they stopped after the first good high. Trip on that.

Now I smoke all the weed I want to. I don't use any of the mind drugs that were for the attacks and I don't even have any start anymore. Trip on that.

I kinda feel like weed has added some life back into my life. I'm having fun and just livin. Trip on that.

This group has some pretty cool people in it. I'm trippin on that.

Now, dig this; My blood sugar has dropped remarkably after a few months of smoking weed and using the pills. The pills wern't really having too much effect and the doc was getting worried. Now she's a happy camper. I'm staying around 120 and feeling great.
hey stoney you need to try some apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons in 6oz of water a day i do it 3 times a day but i love vinegar im 66 and with my bud wow! i feel great no meds for me just try it you will be surprised be safe grama42

I have lived threw a road side bomb in Afghanistan serving the Canadian forces.

Physical:
I now have to live with shrapnel in my right leg, have had some removed from my left wrist and upper left arm. I also suffered from a broken (right) leg, slip disk in my back and about 300 stitches on my upper left arm/elbow. On the best days I live with a dull chronic pain. On the worst It hurts to move around.

Emotionally:
I hate life and have a poor attitude. I blasted a few to many fools over there to have a good laugh, now I come back and I'm alienated. Well, except for when I smoke up, it helps with attitude and paranoia. I ease up a bit i guess. aside from that I live with nightmares, insomnia, ADD, combat stress, paralyzing flash back incidents, mild panic attacks, over reactions to loud noises (ducking, dogging, even jumped behind a parked car once) and general discomfort in crowds or busy streets.

Weed has helped me with physical pains, and also emotional. With out weed I probably would have killed myself a long time ago!

Hey WW we feel for ya buddie. glad the EVIL herb can help ya out. I smoke it for spasms, got a messed up back,used to be to strong for my own good and picked up too much heavy stuff.
puff

i use it for my adhd, i alsso had retinas problems so it helps my eye out alot... ohh and my asthma i havent had a asthma attact sinch ive been everyday toker... and finally but least it helped me get my life back on better track from abusing pain meds after my eye surgerys...

i do smoke for the relaxing,pain relief and nerve calming effects.i was on 80mg oxycontin with 80mgs of hydrocodone a day for several yrs.like i read inanother post,it made me an evil person.i quit cold turkey and started back to smoking weed.after 13 lower lumbar surgeries,3 cervical disc surgeries,all due to a 60 ft fall ay work.i was an ironworker.i am in constant pain and all drs. want to do is cut more and hand out narcotics.been there done that.i take nothing except blood pressure meds now.and my ritual of smoke.i am normal agin.peopleare not afraid of me now.they even like me.the list of surgeries i listed are not counting the broken bones i suffered in this fall.minor crap.
that is why i am trying to grow some quality smoke,just for me,maybe an occassional friend.i sure as heck can not find anywhere to buy it anymore.nor afford the prices some want for it.and the chance of riding with it.no one,not even the people i love the most in this world,know the pain i go thru.i am not a whiner.but with you guys help and the grace of god i will learn to grow my own smoke.god bless you all for having me here.

White Widow said:
I have lived threw a road side bomb in Afghanistan serving the Canadian forces.

Physical:
I now have to live with shrapnel in my right leg, have had some removed from my left wrist and upper left arm. I also suffered from a broken (right) leg, slip disk in my back and about 300 stitches on my upper left arm/elbow. On the best days I live with a dull chronic pain. On the worst It hurts to move around.

Emotionally:
I hate life and have a poor attitude. I blasted a few to many fools over there to have a good laugh, now I come back and I'm alienated. Well, except for when I smoke up, it helps with attitude and paranoia. I ease up a bit i guess. aside from that I live with nightmares, insomnia, ADD, combat stress, paralyzing flash back incidents, mild panic attacks, over reactions to loud noises (ducking, dogging, even jumped behind a parked car once) and general discomfort in crowds or busy streets.

Weed has helped me with physical pains, and also emotional. With out weed I probably would have killed myself a long time ago!

THANK YOU for serving. sincerely :eek:

Yeah thanks Man..Smoke it up my friend..

P.T.S.D is my main reason.doctors want to give me paxil,buspar zoloft,xanax and other crap most of which make sexual intercourse impossible.most of the doctors i confide in tell me i'm not doing anything wrong and that if i think it helps then stick with it. 99%of MJ use could be considered medicinal. think about it, poeple drink a beer after work to "take a load off" or smoke tobacco to help with the little streses life throws at you.so if you smoke a joint or 5 a day the reason for doing so is to make you feel a little more comfortable with the situation at hand.and to the soldiers...ROCK ON...YOU GUYS ALWAYS WERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY HEROES

I use mj to unstress me, i have asthma too, first time i quit smoke pot was when i was 13, just for 2 week i got my first asthma attack in the gym middle school, it was not funny I struggle breathing until I got emengercy shot on my front right leg, it help, I threw fit to my parents to give me joints and it helps, I am 27 now, I have no asthma attack since becuz i smoke pot every day, years later when i first has a child, and I has relation problem then develop bi-polar, and I needs pot more than ever over beers... my families notice I am never sick every day for 10 years of recongized no sick?, I said pot helps so do not bother me but I do need gas :) i am also deaf, so its really bored in the silence world huh? I like beers but makes me sleepy with mj... mj has remedy my angers but I am trying to learn manage my angers because I did depend on mj for it too much as ill use, it helps me understand to be adult by manage the anger, so mj does help me learn to control by one a time a day I do have one question, what is a chronic pain?

chronic pain,is pain that has lasted for some time.acute pain is more or less a short term pain .

chronic back pain (don't break your back, it sucks), chronic insomnia and ADD

What strain would be the best for threating Insomnia? I really need to sleep earlier every night but i just cant :/ sucks being tired at work everyday.
When i had White Widow it worked pretty well but i want something better for sleep (i love WW otherwise), and i've nere smoked a pure indica so i dont know if it would work, would it?

i have chronic and acute spinal pain from over 16 surgeries on my back and nec.lumbar and cervical spine.i was shot up pretty good also in a bar scene yrs ago.was on high dose narcotis for yrs,even had a morphine pump for 3yrs.was on heavy nerve meds.i just decided one day that the hell with being a walkin zombie.i quit everything cold turkey.i had smoked weed most of my life,due to my son being born i quit the day he came home from hosp.well after i got the pumpout and off the drugs.i decided to try my favorite smoke again.and the rest is history.works better than anything in this man-made pharaceutical world.the only pills i take now are tylenol.otc.thanks all

I use MJ for many reasons:
1. Degenerative joint disease (arthritis) in my foot from a car accident. I can get by the pain during the day but herb is my relief after. Surgery and cordisone injections advised-depending which dr i ask.:eek:
2. Insomnia. Had it since i was young probably ADHD. I'll wake up a few couple times a night--good for my home-made co2. First time i wake up i try to go to sleep naturally, second time i'm reaching for my pipe.:hubba:
3. Help quit smoking cigs and drinking daily. With weed being natural, why do anything else.:)
4. i can still exercise in the mornings, whatever my foot allows me to do, after smoking the night before.:rolleyes:
5. Old psychiatrist treated me for depression, using anti-depressants, when i really had to go anger management courses. Probably contributes to my insomnia.:spit:
6. I too am a pot head.:D

hi peeps o/ another to the list ;) i used to grow mj indoors for myself cos i like the buzz and dont drink but i have just heared that someone i know has breast cancer, so i am currently looking around for best strains for CBD which i believe is what the THC turns into ? and at what stage is best to harvest it purely for the CBD.
I am currently growing some northern lights as i heard rumours that it was one of the good strains for CBD.

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated :)

yes yes i know use search function, but i thought i would post before i searched and got info as i am currently doing while you're reading this :p

i use it for colitis. i was diagnosed my senior year of hs and the only medicine that would help was prednisone, a steroid w/ alot of nasty side effects. every time i was weaned off, my symptoms would get worse. 3 months into my freshman year of college i was going to the bathroom >20X a day, and ended up being hospitalized for 10 days, 7 of which i couldn't eat or drink anything. to top it off, it was over thanksgiving too :<. all in all, i lost about 50 lbs, ruined a handful of pants, and didn't take a solid **** for almost a year. i was put on an infusion schedule that helped, but my symptoms would always come back a few weeks before my next treatment. then i read some reports of mj helping, so i gave it a shot. worked like a charm! whenever i don't smoke for awhile, my symptoms come back. it's funny that the one illegal drug that can't kill you can also heal you. i ******* hate this country.

Very very touchy stomach/digestive system, (termed "irritable bowel system" by doctors) set off by the wrong foods or stress, and migraine headaches.

I snap real easy on people, guess they call it bi-polar or what ever, so it keeps me calm. sometimes i snap and then i smoke and look back on it and think man i'm a butthead.

Latest posts

Back