all this science and i think.. .grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pull out a dime from your pocket and hold it up for a second… guess what? About 150 billion tiny, nearly massless particles called neutrinos just passed through it as though it didn't even exist.

Scientists have found that they originate in stars (living or exploding), nuclear material and from the Big Bang. The elementary particles come in three "flavors" and, stranger still, seem to disappear on a whim.

Because neutrinos occasionally do interact with "normal" matter such as water and mineral oil, scientists hope they can use them as a revolutionary telescope to see beyond parts of the universe obscured by dust and gas.

The image shows a large neutrino detector.

------

yup the title says it.... thats awesome and all but IMAGINE THAT o.o growing your plants XD lonnnnng grows

the second pic has the excellent ground work for a super hydropatty of plants XD

growroom.jpg

sk_build44.jpg

ok im :stoned:. what am i looking at in these photo's?

The image shows a large neutrino detector.

essentially its a huggggge room meant for detecting the particles that defy all physics and pass through anything made of matter. its the result of stars forming and stuff. everything in there is a reflector, a light, a camera, a sensor, a sampler, while theyre looking for theyre neutrinos ill be grows a sea of green that makes your non weed smoking neighbor 6 houses down named horus who is from greece, drool!

note i dont have a neighbor named horus this is made up :p nor is the person greek.

I guess with everything out there, there's bound to be a lot particles flying everywhere huh?

Latest posts

Back