Allgrownup: Northern Lights x Shiva

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ask......and ye shall recieve :p

here's some shots of the canopy showing length of cola's

overall plant height is 66" from Netcup to tops.

There is a lot of weed.......but........the budz are not as dense as i would have liked.

If you look close, you can see the damage from those darn bugzzzzzzzzzzzzz and i thought it couldn'g happen to me. darn.

Peace

tall.jpg

tall2.jpg

tall3.jpg

tall4.jpg

Very NICE, All!!! Hopefully they will fill out over the next couple of weeks as they finish up.

I like the idea of your light placement.

Stunzeed..

allgrownup - Great grow. I gotta make myself a scrog. looks like great meds bro!

Wow AGU those ladies are looking great.:aok: Looks like your running out of room in there mang. :p Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

My oh my thoes are some beautiful buds you got there brotha! Did you top thoes babies?

yes they are topped. PLUS +++++++++++

check this out! This is how the tops of my cola's look

let me try and describe this. after my colas are well into devolpement i cut the top quarter or so of the FLOWER off. NOT the hole flower, i am not topping or cutting below the flower. I am cuting THROUGH those new growth and everthing and taking only the top 1/3 or 1/4 of that stuff. It will branch out and grow many more than just 2. so i get like a cola backed with budz topped with even more large budzzzzz

give it a try and see if it works the same for you. ;)

tops.jpg

tops2.jpg

whewwwwwwwww.....my fingers are sticky and stinky now

smell my fingers....smell my fingers LOL :headbang2::bolt:

great job mine growroom looks like that to. what kind of light?

holy crap that's impressive. I can only hope mine turn out close to that.

allgrownup,
is that topping method safe?
if so i think its a great idea,
and i might just do it for my current grow
=]

its perfectly safe if you don't kill your plant :joint:

:aok: man girls are looking excellant. SUPER-GREEN-MOJO your way on this one man :bong:

Beautiful looking ladies there, ALL!!! Very impressive, and I like you technique of topping the top 1/4 to 1/3 of your cola...seems like they could get a little 'top heavy', do you end up having to stake them?

first dude, your buds are freakin' huge and i want to rub them on my naked body and...not really. anyway, could you describe what you did to your flowers in greater detail? or post pictures right after you cut them? im really interested. thanks!

Bugs are no fun. If your ladybugs work,Great! If they dont youll want to get a spray soon, if your spraying developed buds youll regret it later. I have never used SCROG or witnessed it being done, but it seems like it makes the most of a small area. The only thing I could suggest for you would be to shop around for a strain that doesnt stretch to much after being put on 12and12. Regardless of that your grow looks very good. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back