allow me to introduce myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
whats up ........... i'm baby grass man i am interested in learning all that there is to know :hubba: i am slowly gathering tha supplies needed to begin this adventure so please help me to gain the knowlege to do it right your help is appreciated :holysheep:

Welcome to MP baby grass man.

Wecome to MP, baby grass man...... none of us will ever know all there is to know, but pull up a seat and start reading through these grow journals and you will learn more than you ever dreamed ......... Alot to learn here !

Happy HalloWeen, baby grass man!

And Welcome to Marijuana Passion!

:shocked:

Welcome Baby Grass.....take Every Thing You Read With A Grain Of Salt. Lots And Lots Of Good Stuff On This Site. Heres My 2 Cents.......grow A Couple Of Extra Plants Then Once You Have The Basics, Get Creative. Depending On Your Strain And Type Of Grow, This Plant Is A Weed And The Best God Ever Made, Bend It Cut It Try Differant Things And You Decide What Works Best For You And Your Grow. You Don't Need Half The Equip. You'll Read About. I Grow With Damn Good Results And I Dont Own A Monitor (of Any Kind) All I Use Is Rain Water And Nutes. My Mates Can't Believe My Results. Well I've Rambled Enough. Good Luck And Grow Pretty

Allow you to introduce yourself?
Are you a man of wealth and taste?
Have you been around for a long long year?
and stolen many a mans soul and faith?
But whats puzzling me is the nature of your game..

Dang im high....

I use rain water and nutes too.
You'll find plenty of info on this forum.
And every growers got his/her way of doing things and little tricks too.
Check out some grow journals, the resource section and "stickied"
Threads.

Here-hold this for me..

:48:

and oh yeah..

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :joint:

Gb
:)

Latest posts

Back