allow me to re-introduce myself...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
I havent logged in in over a year!My last grow didnt go so well, but i did smoke what i grew. Just some garbage out of a bag i bought from a local guy. Anyways im back hoping to give it a second try. Ill be a regular once again trying to learn all that i can. The reason why i logged back in is because i got tired of the options i am given with the weed i smoke. But its hard to find good weed around here and i want to do something about it. So im back trying to do it better, not necessarily bigger... Anyway great to be back!

Thanx peeps. It seems the forum is a little different now what happened to that chatbox that used to be here lol

Welcome back. Alot has changed since your last visit, alots changed since i logged on. Glad to hear your not going to get that street garbage anymore. Gl.

thanx guys!What is a good plant to start out with?I really want to grow something pretty lol!Some thing that has a good yield and low maintenance?after all i am a novice farmer lol

Latest posts

Back