Almost busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo drives a geo

Midnight toker
Reaction score
So, I was chilling, just got off of work and decided to smoke a blunt and bring the Xbox 360 over and we played some grand theft auto. We smoke one blunt in the driveway, then get out and go towards the house to roll another one and play the game when a dude clearly drunk out of his head comes outside and starts rambling about how tired he is of the thieving going on in the community. I look at him and say "HUH?" What are you talking about? He says we stole some stereo equipment, and I laugh at him. Try to explain the situation but of course it's **. I laugh some more then, he calls the police. I'm already fried and not thinking so I decide to add fuel to the fire, by asking him if there is some medication he should be taking. That worked pretty good because the next words from him were to his son who looked so embarrased I felt bad for him "Smartmout little punks... Go get my shotgun I'm gonna teach that one a lesson." I laugh even harder. I tell him that if he puts that thing in my face he's gonna have it shoved up his ... for his funeral, and that if did use it on me I was gonna come back and haunt his a--. Next thing I know the police are here and reality sinks in. This guy is saying we were putting audio stuff in my car. This cop is gonna wanna check my car. My car smells like reefer. There is currently almost 2 ounces in my pocket. I'm gonna go to jail. CRAAAAAAAP.

The cop walks up and asks us what's going on, and I tell him the dude is drunk and that I just wanna go in and play some grand theft auto before bed. (It was aready close to 3 AM.) He asks if he can search my car and I tell him I would prefer it if he didn't, because I do not deserve to be treated like a criminal. He persists, I keep saying no. It ends up with him saying "Look, we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way." I ask him what the hard way is and he tells me the hard way is he puts me in the back of the cop car and I wait until the dogs get here and they tear my car up if they find anything. I'm a little annoyed, and a lot scared, so I ask him what scent does electronic equipment give off if that is what this was all about? He told me that if the dogs do find something it isn't always what they were looking for. I unlock the door, and as soon as I open the door I remember there is resin and seeds in the ashtray, and a pipe in the driver side door pocket. He asks me "Before I look and I going to find anything illegal in there." I tell him no, knowing full well I'm about to go to jail and he looks around, opens the ashtray and everything, gets done ans says "I am looking for stolen goods, nothing else." I went inside after he left and smoked myself retarded, tryin to calm my nerves.

nice man.... got lucky there, but some cops are cool like that, which is a good thing... I wanted to be a cop like that, you know be one of the cool cops like in superbad... lol haha

i love cops like that......THAT is doing your job....conferming that there was indeed no stolen property...and nothing else..lots of cops like that in nashville Tn.

Hilarious! OK, I understand using a hit from the dreaded K9 as a pretense for searching to find stolen property. But taking the time and effort to rummage around, doing things like opening the ashtray for nothing. What? Was he expecting to find a stereo in there?:rofl:

Personally, unless there are a lot of places to hide large objects like stereo equipment in your car, I'd have told him he can see from outside the car. That's all he really has the right to do without your permission. I'd have offered to pop the trunk, that's about as far as I'd go.

Remember: It's your job as a stoner to make the cops job as difficult as possible! By leaving a pipe, resin and seeds in your car you handed him a bust. You're just lucky he didn't take it!

Yea... but if he brought the k9 then it would have snift out the weed and he would have gotten busted for that and then they would have searched him by that time. You did get lucky, but next time don't let him search your car, they only use the k9 excuse to get you to let him search it, I have a uncle who is a cop, and has studied law as well, he said, don't ever let the cops search your car if you know you have something in your car and never talk to the cops when you know you are going to get busted, it is perfectly legal not to say a word to the cop about what you have in your car, as far as identifying yourself, you have to lollll ha

i would have never gave him permission to search. i would have hit my car locks when he pulled up. he could run his by-line speech over , and over, and i would be courteous the entire time, but i promise you, he would have to get that warrant before he , or anyone else, including dogs, searched any part of my car. as far as leaving paraphenalia in your car bro, that can never be good. there is something here called a plain view search. if he can see it in 'plain view', and it's illegal activity, your hit.
carrying around two o's can not be good either. would'nt want to lose that much bud.

That truely sucks buddy... I had a mormon who kept on complaining about my plants to the management.. So one day I envited the manager over for a tour & gave them a copy of my card and the sb420 rules.lol. So the lady up stairs was moving.. I decided to smoke a fat bowl on my padio & man they where complain of the smell on 100 degree day with there windows open.lol..

Some people buddy..

If your Mormon I do not dislike ya... Each to there own. Good night be safe.

ya bro congrats! u found like 1% of the police force right there. ive never met a cop like that send him over to florida we could use a cleacn cop

aww fick! lol maybe that leo did took ur pipe just kid!

from my experience, when cops ask me to do the easy way, I has to collect all what I know is illegal like pipe etc.. and turned to cop s hand, and I told him thats all I know and its not my, and he can have it plus search my car, for all I care, he did searched, and walk away left!! that happen like 8 time in few counties in NC!!

KGB30 said:
That truely sucks buddy... I had a mormon who kept on complaining about my plants to the management.. So one day I envited the manager over for a tour & gave them a copy of my card and the sb420 rules.lol. So the lady up stairs was moving.. I decided to smoke a fat bowl on my padio & man they where complain of the smell on 100 degree day with there windows open.lol..

Some people buddy..

If your Mormon I do not dislike ya... Each to there own. Good night be safe.
wow, inviting the property manager over to give him a tour:eek: you get the big cajones award for sure. when i had a close call...i got so sick of bein paranoid after a few days i told my wife i was just gonna invite leo over and show him my grow and paper, luckily she talked me out of that one!

Latest posts

Back