Am i ont he right track?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
:)ok just got my order from seedbotique 10 nirvana papaya and the 5 freebies:)

so now i am gettign my indoor grow box made which wont be very big only plan on doing 2-4 plants, will be a soil grow now the box will be 2 rubbermaid tubs 36 gallon stacked on top of each other here are the dimensions w20inxl30inxh40in i know not very big but thats the reason i chose this strain its short and i plan on lst and topping it.Also got the insides painted flat white.So here is my question i will be using 2 of the 3 socket bars for my lights which i will put the y adapters in each one so i wil be ale to use 6 26 watt cfl lights on each bar giving me somthing like 20,000 lumens will this be adequate for the space i have?also will be using a computer fan 120mm for exaust and i will be using a passive intake for fresh air.Any advice or tips appreciated when done wiht my box will be posting pictures:)

sounds like a plan to me.i use cfls now too for veggin.works as good as Mh.i got the 400 stred for my larger grow area i plan on having when i get my MMJ card

might should of stated this to i will be vegging and flowering with the cfls but for veg will be using 12 6500k ones and flower i will use 10 2700k ones with 2 6500k thrown in for good measures :D

Flayboy, if you can fit all that in your grow box and maintain the proper temperature, then it sounds like an excellent plan.

sounds like you have it all sorted goodluck and are you doing a journal?
:48:

UKgirl420 said:
sounds like you have it all sorted goodluck and are you doing a journal?
:48:

yes eventully i would like to but the first seeds i will try in this set up will be bag seeds so incase i run into any problems with it and it needs to be tweeked then i will pop my papayas saving mariff-i-shariff for spring for outdoors tho:). might also try scrog in this set-up and see if it works

Latest posts

Back