And You Laughed....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popart

Reaction score
Hi - I'm on my second try growing, my first yielded all males.
So, mourned the loss, and went directly back to the drawing board, so to speak.
This time, I soaked seeds for 24 hours in a small glass of water with a diluted birth control pill (1st week of a low dosage brand). And guessssssss wwhhhhaatttttt????
ALL GIRLS. I put them into 12/12 flowering (under flouro in a small closet) and ALL my plants are budding beautifully. IT'S A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL THING.
Now if I can only get the rest right!

ps - make sure you ask your girlfriend/wife first and of course, always use a condom! hee hee.

Happy to see you got all females after your last grow.
The birth control pills thing is just a myth tho it's down to good old fashioned luck you ended up with all females.

The power of positive thinking doesn't hurt either. Ladies are always welcome, right?

yeah i use pink dust to get females :p only j/k :clap: on the little girls :48:

I just take a male plant and lay him out in front of all my new seedlings. I then chop him into a million pieces and tear off his limbs one by one. I explain to the little seedlings that if they do not want this to happen to them, I better not see any balls.:D

BuddyLuv said:
I just take a male plant and lay him out in front of all my new seedlings. I then chop him into a million pieces and tear off his limbs one by one. I explain to the little seedlings that if they do not want this to happen to them, I better not see any balls.:D
..gotta love "science"..:rofl: ;)

I just follow Mutt's sticky on getting a higher percentage of females.
Works great for me:aok:

Hey - what's up with the "girls growing club"?

I'm a girl who likes to smoke and grow ??

Then post up in the Female Grower Group in the Coffee Table sub-forum. You only need to post a sexy pic with you and your garden to become a member.

my method is foolproof clone from a female plant

lol

uk420maan

funny thread but i remember reading about a study with lie detecters and plants. Seems there were 2 plants. Somebody thrashed one and then they had different people walk through the room one at a time. When the person who destroyed the one plant came through, the other plant reacted differently than it did for the others. Very interesting. i wish i could remeber the name of the study.

Codybear said:
funny thread but i remember reading about a study with lie detecters and plants. Seems there were 2 plants. Somebody thrashed one and then they had different people walk through the room one at a time. When the person who destroyed the one plant came through, the other plant reacted differently than it did for the others. Very interesting. i wish i could remeber the name of the study.

really you must find the link ive gotta see this to beleive it, this would start a vegan riot, plants with reactions what will they eat now?

sorry im a little stoned

Latest posts

Back