ants in pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
hey everyone, i live in the south and have a minor ant problem in my house. they are small ants, amsller than fire ants, and they move really fast. they are light in color and i noticed one in my soil. can they hurt my plants? this is why i have gone hydro because i had a fly problem before, but i am using soil for seedlings to cut clones from. should i ad a pesticide, or let them be? thanks.

ok i found out they are ghost ants. usually mistaken for sugar ants....

images.jpg

Loooooolaaaaaaa, Those flys can get you in Hydro also. Ants a notorious for farming Aphids. They move them from plant to plant and suck up the nectar Aphids produce. These may not be that species of Ant but some do it none the less.

I'd kell em off

thanks J. im ganna grab some terro ant gel from wally world...i used it before at my last house. fast lil critters. i read that they wont hurt plants, but i have noticed my seedlings taking longer than usual. maybe cause im used to growing in h20.

Yeh Loola, soil can take a little longer to kick in than the Hydro.

Hope you get those ants.........:cool:

ANTS????????? I HATE ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to the store and get some REVENGE...so they can eat take it back to their colony and die....then eventually the dead ones kill the live ones and they are all dead

You can't kill ghost ants. They're already dead, hense the name "Ghost" ants. You have to burn some sacred herb, have a little seance, invite a medium (maybe a large depending on the size of your house) to scare the beejeezus outta' them and you'll be fine and ant free.

Totally off topic , but did you hear the cops where looking for a midget psycic that escaped from custody? The bulletin read, Small Medium At Large....LOLOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back