any one answer this question..... please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aubmandavis

profetional smoker
Reaction score
so yea im not sure if its allowed or not but i think ive seen someone else ask this befor and that is if any one knows of any real, and or really good pipes and water pipes? i am cool with both cheap and pricey ones i just need some sites i keep finding fake ones who never send the goods, sorry to every one if this question is not site material im still gettin the hang and wont do it again if nessasary.

thank you very much
and have a nice day,
Aub Man

Are there no Head Shops in your area?

theres a few but im tryin to colect some good pieces and these places dont have any good headie pieces or art pieces, ive been lookin to get a bunch of nice ones but like i said i keep runnin in to fakes or the shitty head shops round here.

I think Michael Phelps has a Roor he's trying to get rid of.:D

There is a bong hitters club on the site, but I think Bonez has the best idea--if you google Roor thier competition will show up as well.

check a website called etsy.com and just serch glass pipe. its all a bunch of plain at home type hobbyist glass blowers and you can request custom made pieces as well. i've ordered a few off there and they all hand blown not the cheep assembly line manufactured ones wit all the air bubbles an blemishes in the glass. and they're priced decent too. just check it ya self. and the heady type pieces i think ur talkin bout theres dozens on ther an they hella cheaper in price than them actual onlne headshops.

again its hxxp://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=glass+pipe&search_type=handmade&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title&page=1

there was also a gal onthere sellin handmade pipe pouches and small bong bags etc. and i had her make a custom padded bong bag for my 26 inch FEUER bong. had her use hi density foam and she carved out the foam wit a hotknife to shape of my bong so its a custom foam case that zips up and draw strings at top and pockets on sides for only 25 plus 10 shipping only.

etsy??? WOW! That site gets discussed a lot on my moms board for personalized kid clothes and toys. Would have never thought to look for bongs there. Off to have a look. :p

another site i've also ordered pipes bongs off of is hxxp://www.ioffer.com/
just serch glass pipe or bong.
i have over 30 different glass pipes now total to date and 3 bongs vaporizer and over dozen different metal pipes. i like collectin them so imalways googling around for new places to order from.

wow thank you to every one im going to start browsing now hopefully i get somethin amazing thanks again

Latest posts

Back