anyone got a nikon d40 digital camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

just wondering before i go maybe part with my cash for one if they are a good buy.:eek:
jesus you are spoilt for choice these days with cameras i was going to get a fuji s5 pro but £500 without any lens and considering its pro camera a crap lens would not do it justice so ive ditched the idea and going for a midway camera with lens this being the nikon d40-£225 with 18-55mm lens.

i need a new computer too so something had to give along with me and wifey.com:hubba::p going to prague in 2 weeks time.:D

pkj

Im a canon fan but have done some work on Nikons. The D40 is an excellent camera. Rebel XT or XTi (just a 3 inch screen) or XSi(has 3 inch screen and has LiveView) (used) would also serve as a good first camera.
enjoy prague hommie.

lol good 1st camera had fuji s1 s2 and s3 pros just wont do fuji again with their rubbish customer service.

so onto the darkside of NIKON

lol

thanks hommie try to enjoy prague again was there this time last year just needed to go to the xmas market:rolleyes: like i need a hole in my head :cool: :eek: :confused: :hubba: :D

its snowing btw very romantic in my wifes eyes:eek: :p

pkj:p

im a canon user but already tried some d40 and d40x from buddies, all i can say is nikon produces sharper images than canon, but canon has a more user friendly setting.. HTH :)

I think you'll love a digital SLR. Mine's a Canon, but I hear great things about the Nikons.

I still prefer my little point and shoot tho- more portable.

ive had 3 fuji digital slrs to date all pro cameras s1 pro s2 pro and s3 pro so know about slrs already just fancy a nikon atm.
thing is pc world is where im getting my new desktop pc from has best prices and are the cheapest and they also do the d40 cheap as anywhere else.

but i hate the company bigtime their customer service is non existent once you've purchased from them its don't call us with any probs.

thing is they also own dixons and currys the only 2 stores doing the d40 at cheapest prices.

got ya by the balls so to speak and they wont discount one penny even considering im going to spend £650.

GGGGGRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol

pkj

ive got it nikon d40x ill take some pics later to see the differance to using daughters lumix

pkj

Latest posts

Back