anyone have problems with Highgrade Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mars40592

Reaction score
Looking through the many seed sellers I was recommended some strains at highgradeseeds ( http://www.highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html )
As I'm paranoid as all get out, I thought it appropriate to ask if anyone has had dealings with them, how they work, any surprise visits from LEO, etc.
Thanks in advance!

Its all a friend of mine deals with anymore. He says its the most stealth shipping hes had.

They have a forum at their site. You can go on and they will answer any questions you have about the company.

Killer genetics though. Just dont stress it and do it. They know what they are doing, youll get them.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Its all a friend of mine deals with anymore. He says its the most stealth shipping hes had.

They have a forum at their site. You can go on and they will answer any questions you have about the company.

Killer genetics though. Just dont stress it and do it. They know what they are doing, youll get them.

:yeahthat: I'll 2nd THAT on the genetics Spearchucker... I received three clones this summer from a friend of a friend who grew them from seeds he bought from highgradeseeds and they are ALL excellent phenos... Poison Afghan, Avalanche and White Widow. I've never ordered seeds from them but I can sure vouch for their genetics...:joint:

Latest posts

Back